On the way (Normani and Meg thee Stallion)

Normani was tickled at how soon her phone rung after she posted her dance video, especially when she saw who the caller was.

"That her?" Ryan asked with an amused smile of her own.

"Yeah, the thirst is real. Naw, I'm playing." Normani slid her finger on the screen of the phone to accept the call. "Hello?"

"Don't hello me," Megan chastised. "Acting all innocent. You know damn well what you was doing in that lil video of yours."

Normani laughed and looked over at Ryan before pointing towards the exit of the living room and going to another room.

"You sound affected," Normani teased into the phone, closing the door behind her. 

"You want me to be affected," came Megan's quick rebuttal.

Normani was glad Megan couldn't see her little giddiness. But she did want to see the tall hottie in the flesh.

"I wanted you to post it."

"That ain't all you want. Ryan still there?"

"Yeah, she's in another room."

"Oh, you went and got some privacy, huh?"

Normani quietly laughed. "'Cause I know you're about to be nasty."

They both laughed.

"You said it not me. But for real, why you ain't invite me over?"

"I didn't think you had the time."

Megan could tell this was an honest answer. "We're both busy bees, but you and I both know people make time for who they wanna make time for."

"True. So, how are we doing this? What's easiest for you?"

Megan felt warm. That was Normani being her usual considerate self, one of the things she loved about her.

"I'll be there when you wake up, unless you wanna stay up for me?"

"Won't make no promises. You know I knock out easy."

They laughed softly.

"It don't matter, just know daddy is on his way."