Vibration part 3/fin

Social media is such a front. Tamar was posting all these quotes online:

I am no longer available for things that make me feel like shit.

Dear Past, thanks for all the lessons. Dear Future, I'm ready.

I'm letting go. You let go a long time ago, and I realize it is time for me to do the same.

Some people never understand what you bring to the table until they watch you in action at another table.

Meanwhile, though, behind the screens, she was crying and begging me to take her back. I was done-done. I moved out and was staying in the house I brought my mother until I found a new home.

I was getting ready to leave when Normani called.

"Hello," I sing-songed.

"Hey, what's up?"

"I was just on my way."

"Oh-are you still home?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Oh good, I wanted to know if you minded going to the beach first?"

"The beach?" I laughed some. "That's random."

"We don't have to..."

"Let's do it."

"Really?" I can hear the smile in her voice.

"Yeah, why not? I can't say I will get in the water, though."

"Oh, you're getting in the water."

I laughed. "Oh, I am, dictator?"

"Prepared to get wet."

"Which kind of wet?"

She was quiet now, which tickled me.

"Girl," Normani dragged out, still surprised. "You can't be talking like that to me."

A smile stretched on my face. This was some good conversation.

"Which beach, love?"

We met at the private, Rico Beach. It did remind me of Puerto Rico.

Apparently, Normani liked to come here sometimes.

"You know this place almost got ruined for me," she said as she rubbed sunscreen on her legs.

"How?" I was sat on my towel and scooted towards her, looking at her toned, thick leg get moisturized.

Normani sighed with an expression of distaste.

"I was seeing somebody a couple months ago and I brought her here...my circle tried to warn me, but I was a naïve little baby."

"What she do?" I was getting warmed up. Normani noticed and shot me a smile.

"She was always asking if her family and friends could come to any event I had, award show, fashion week, Beyoncé and Jay's parties...I was like, you're really a family person huh? I didn't think much of it." She shrugged a shoulder. "I love my family too..."

"Did you bring her family and friends to your job, Normani?"

"Her mom, sister, and best friend came to a few things. But when I told her she wouldn't be able to come to Beyoncé and Jay's event, boy, did she switch up. You would think we had a fight or somebody cheated. When I saw how distant yet stank she became after that, it made me mad. I wasn't even just looking at it like, you're in your feelings because I said I couldn't get you an invite to Bey and Jay's party, it wasn't even about them."