You Feeling Me? (Normani and Teyana) Part 4

Belle came to see me at the studio. She was wearing the stank look some people make when they are feeling a song. I laughed at her but was happy to know she liked what she was hearing. After filming wrapped up, I took a week off (barely) and was focusing on my album.

"You like?" I asked over the music.

"It's such a vibe. You making people miss the 90's and shit."

"Cuz I miss it too! Shit."

Belle playfully started backing it up on me and I smacked her ass.

"You see my ass got bigger?" she asked, looking back at me. "And no, it ain't squats." She cackled and I laughed too. The song finished and I turned it off so we could have a minute to talk.

"So I had to see you because you been antisocial, and I know you making this album but I just wanted to check on you. I ain't heard from you since the movie," Belle said.

I nodded. "Yeah, I needed some solitude. And you know I'm a perfectionist, so I'm putting my all into this album. I didn't mean to make you feel neglected, boo."

"I know how it is, my clients are increasing by the hour. A bitch is booked."

"Ow, leveling up."

"Yup, my hair growing, money growing...now I just need good dick."

"Can't relate to the last one."

We laughed.

"When's the last time you had good pussy?" Belle inquired.

I held my hand on the crown of my head as I thought about it. "Honestly, it's been a good minute."

Her jaw dropped. "Tey!"

People always get shocked if they hear I haven't been sexually active. I think people think I'm a sex fiend.

"All these bitches on you and you ain't getting none?" Belle looked genuinely surprised.

I shrugged. "The right pussy will come along."

"What happened with Normani?"

I looked at Belle and could tell this was what she really wanted to know about. I rubbed my arms with a straight face. "This what you really wanted to know huh?"

"Well yeah, I thought you smashed shawty or is Normani a good girl?"

"What makes you think I would tell you if I did?" I raised an eyebrow and laughed when Belle put her arms up in surrender. "Nah. We didn't take it there. We almost did, but no."

"Why?"

I sighed. This was the first time I was talking about this situation and it felt like I needed to release it.

"I wanted to, believe me..."

Belle looked at me. "It's something you're not saying."

"My intuition was telling me not to do it, so I listened. And I'm glad I did 'cause shawty cut me off after that." I glared at the memory. She really iced me out after that night.

"Cut you off?"

"Yeah, ignored all my texts."

"Maybe she was embarrassed. She was ready to give herself to you and for whatever reason you turned her down. Not everybody can't take that."

"That did cross my mind but without proper communication, I'm just left here to assume. How I saw it was like, you don't get to have sex, so you get mad? Fuck is that? Would that make you feel like someone is into you for real?"