Relations (Whitney Houston and $avannah Hannah feat. Rihanna)

Whitney laughed at something on her phone. Kevin, her date, knew her personality could be vibrant, however, something told him her enthusiasm had nothing to do with him. It seemed to be whoever was on that damn phone.

"What?" Whitney asked, noticing her unamused companion.

He was quiet.

"Kevin," she called.

"I mean, are you on a date with me or your phone?"

Whitney held back from checking him. After all, she couldn't pretend she didn't understand where he was coming from. Her body was there with him at this fancy Italian restaurant, but her mind elsewhere.

"Kevin, I'm sorry. I understand if you want to end tonight."

"Well, I mean, I'd rather not. You?"

Whitney slanted her lips. "I mean, we can keep the night going. I promise to be good."

Kevin watched her deposit her phone into her purse, her eyebrows playfully jumping as she looked at him. He tried not to smile.

They engaged in conversation like two old friends. When the night came to an end, he walked her to her car.

"Didn't know if I was gonne be able to say this, but I had a good time," he said with a small smirk.

"I know you did or you wouldn't've stayed."

He smiled, inwardly chuckling. "Maybe I was trying to be a gentleman."

She hummed. "I'm sure." She then smiled as well. "I had fun. Thank you." She noticed his eyes drift to her lips, which made her smirk. "Get home safe, okay?"

He seemed to be in a trance as he just stood there in the street, eyes glued on her. Until tonight, they'd never gone on a date. She'd only been the woman from work, in which he fantasized. He was surprised but proud when she agreed to let him take her out.

"Kevin?" Whitney called, slowly waving a hand.

He seized her waist so she was against him. Whitney locked eyes with him, palm resting on his chest. His eyes seemed to be asking for permission. What was wrong with a kiss? With this question, she moved her hand to his cheek and leaned in to kiss it.

"Good night, Kevin." She gave him one last knowing look before he opened the car door for her.

Of course the lips would have been ideal but he'd take it.

"Good night, Whitney," he replied and closed the door for her.

***

"Rih, stop," I said

"Rih, stop," I said. She was making it hard for me. Giving me all these kisses and grabbing my ass.

"Why, so you can see your little girlfriend?" she said, sounding distracted. Technically she was distracted or not really. It was more accurate to say she was trying to distract me. "Hmm?" She tugged my locs back, exposing my throat and gently sucked it.

"Rih," I moaned, frowning. She knows that's one of my areas.

"Are you wet?"

I sighed, closing my eyes, as she just happened to finally give me space. I snapped out of it though to see her smirking at me with those bad gyal green eyes.

"Let me see," she said.

"Rih, nah, chill."

She looked at me and soon laughed.

I shook my head, not finding it so funny.

"Alright, alright, I'm leaving," she said mockingly.

I walked her to the door. When I opened it "my little girlfriend" was standing there. Her name was Whitney and we knew each other from church.

She and Rih took each other in before Rih turned to look at me, raising her eyebrows.

Whitney noticed and looked at me, clearing her throat. "Hi Vannah, are you gonna introduce me to your friend?"

"I'm Rihanna," she said, sticking out her hand.

"Rihanna you said?" Whitney repeated before shaking her hand. "Pretty name."

"Rihanna, this is Whitney," I added.

"Nice to meet you," Rihanna replied, still studying her. "I don't mean to stare, this is just very interesting to me." She looked at me again, looking like she was stifling a laugh.

"And why's it interesting?" Whitney asked, folding her arms, looking at me and then Rihanna.

"Nothing, Rihanna was just lea—"

"I mean, you're a woman of a certain age, right?" Rihanna was already saying. "No shade." She lifted her hands up.

"Okay, bye, Rih, you go—"

"A woman of a certain age," Whitney repeated, chuckling. "That's funny. Who are you again?"

"Whitney," I pulled her by the hand, trying to bring her inside.

"No, I'd like to know this young girl who's up in my business."

"I am Vannah's friend and occasional lay. You have a nice night, ma'am." Rihanna waved, smiling and smirking at me before finally leaving. I just glared at her and closed the door in a huff.

"I'm sorry," I told Whitney, feeling guilty. "She was drunk." That wasn't true but it was all I had.

"What did she mean by occasional lay?"

"Let's go to the living room," I said, pretending not to hear.

I saw Whitney look at me through my peripheral, but she didn't press me on it. I poured her a drink as she sat at the island, staring at me. I smiled at her and went to stand in between her legs.

"How was your day?" I asked before wincing. I smelled a man.

"Eventful," she replied, looking into my eyes. "What's up, you okay?"

I walked away from her and to the other side of the island. "I bet it was. How's your boyfriend?"

"Oh," I heard her say lowly. "Vannah, you know I don't have one. Was I with somebody before I came here? Yes. But it was a night out with two friends and nothing more."

"Then why can I smell him on you?" She thought I was dumb.

"I don't know but I'm offended. Seems like I need a shower." She stood up. "You coming?" She stood there, looking at me expectantly. "Vannah, I kissed the man's cheek. I have no clue what you did with Rihanna tonight, but you don't see me blowing a fit." She filled in the silence again. "A shower will do us good."

I smirked just a little, having an idea of what she really wanted.

"You just meet me there," she said, getting impatient and walking out.

The sound of my phone vibrating on the counter almost scared the shit outta me. Bracing myself after seeing Rihanna's name.I opened the text:

3sum with the milf?