Big Time Crush 3 (India and Beyonce)

"Take this off," Beyonce commanded, tugging on the shirt she let me borrow.

I bit my bottom lip and lifted the fabric off the upper half of my body, our eye contact only breaking when the shirt is pulled over my head. We locked eyes again once the shirt was discarded. But she was checking out my titties.

"Go on," she said in that same sexy, hushed tone that showed she was in charge without having to raise her voice. Her hazel brown eyes dipped down to my satin panties.

Adjusting my position against the bed, I lifted my legs and pulled my panties down over them, and then tossed them on the floor.

"You think you're slick, huh?" she said.

"What do you mean?"

"The way you took off them panties, holding your legs up like that."

I tried not to smirk already knowing that was what she must've meant. "Did you like it?"

She took in the entirety of my completely nude body now. "India...your body is..."

"Is what?"

Beyonce pounced on me and started sucking my pierced nipple; her tongue caressed and poked it, making me sigh in pleasure. Meanwhile, her other hand groped my other boob before her lips became even more generous. Her mouth felt like heaven on me like this, the way she expertly sucked and licked my nipple.

"Beyonce," I breathed out. "Let me touch you."

"You will."

I smiled at her answer. She joined my titties together and I giggled.

"I love your body," she said. Beyonce started kissing in between my breasts and under them. Her finger gently rubbed my navel, which was oddly very relaxing. I kissed her temple in the process of her now sucking a hickey into my boob. She looked at me and smiled like she thought what I just did was cute.

I used that as opportunity to ask, "Can I touch you? Please?" I looked at her hopefully.

She suddenly lightly bit into my breasts, I moaned and clenched my legs together. She rubbed my abs and trailed down lower until she was licking my belly button. The way her tongue prodded and circled seemed like she was giving me a preview of what her mouth would do to other places. I mean, she was dipping her tongue in my innie so thoroughly like she was massaging it.

I moaned her name again. "Stop teasing."

She chuckled. "Teasing? I'm showing love to every part of your body, mama."

"Four play."

"You could say that. Enjoy it, India."

"I am," I assured.

She hovered over me again and I was blessed with the view of her stunning face up close. She held my arms up with one hand and planted a bunch of pecks on the inner and outer of my forearms, making me giggle again. I found her hand and intertwined it with mine. We both shared a look and leaned in for a slow but passionate kiss.

"Spread your legs," she said, against my lips.

I moaned just because and obediently did so.

She hungrily gazed at the view. "That's right, show me that pink pussy."

I closed my eyes and flinched in arousal.

"Spread your lips," she ordered next.

Freaky Beyonce was here now. I made sure to hold the gaze as I complied with her raunchy request.

"Look at that pretty pussy..." she marveled, making me blush.

And in a flash, her talented mouth was on me. She eagerly sucked my hole like she was aiming to drain me. My hands went in her hair, loosening it from its ponytail. A string of profanities escaped me as she ate me the hell out. And she didn't seem to mind me softly scratching and massaging her scalp.

"Fuck," I whimpered, as she gently sucked my clit. In the process, she was groping my toned thighs. I couldn't help but rotate my hips.

I was panting when she stopped. She gathered up the juices with her mouth on my thighs and then she sat up on her knees, looking at me deeply. Finally, she took off her cropped top, her beautiful titties popping out. I grinned and enjoyed the sight as she removed the shorts. Seeing she'd been wearing nothing under made me throb. Her pussy was nicely shaved and clearly naturally (if you know what I mean) moisturized.

I licked my lips. "Can I have a taste?"

She nodded, to my surprise. But then again, she was probably hot and bothered after what she was doing to me. I knew she would cave in. Her hand gathered in my hair. "I wanna see your pretty self go down."

I kissed her. "I can definitely do that. Lie back baby." I rained kisses onto her beautiful skin, especially her beauty marks. I repeated the belly-button play she'd given me, making her chuckle. But it was no laughing matter when I started sucking on her nipples. She looked at me sternly and grabbed my ass, squeezing it, triggering a moan from me. I wanted to make her moan though.

She smelled clean and full of arousal. This was my first time eating out another girl but I felt confident. I was able to coax a full moan out of her when I brushed the flat of my tongue against her clit. Yeah, she liked that shit. I did the same thing to her slit before burying my tongue as deep as I could. I slowly turned my head sideways as I wriggled my tongue in her walls.

Beyonce became even sexier, moaning my name and holding my head. Every now and then I would spare glances at her, seeing her hooded eyes, her sweet lips parted, and her eyes sometimes shut, making her look angelic with her lashes. She was so wet for me. I dragged my teeth on her folds, making her groan loud. Energized and spurred on, I did the same to her clit, dragging it out with my teeth making her hiss and tug on my hair.

Afraid I put her in pain, I quickly started tenderly licking her and slurping her pussy.

She held my head in place when she climaxed. I didn't mind at all and tasted all her nectar. Beyonce, breathily, pulled me against her, and caressed my skin, kissing me wantonly. She released this small groan as our nipples touched. I purposely rubbed my wet pussy against hers as our tongues battled. After a moment, she rolled so she was on top. Pecking my neck, she sat up and held my legs up so my feet were flat to the bed. She eased a finger inside me and then used that same finger to rub my clit.

"Hold your leg up," she coached.

"Okay daddy." It was no problem for me to lift my leg because I stay in the gym.

I could tell she was pleased by the nickname and my flexibility. "Good girl."

"Yeah? You like this view of my pink pussy?" I teased.

She roughly grabbed me closer and this time grabbed my leg, lining us up so that our folds and clits were directly touching. Fuck, that felt beyond amazing.

"You are a goddamn minx," she said, biting my earlobe and harshly rubbing hard against me.

"I'm your whore," I agreed, pumping my own hips while feeling on our heated cores.

"I'm a definitely need more of this pussy before I go to LA."

Oh, that's right. She would be leaving. I was a little sad but had no choice but to make the most of it.