Chapter 8

Angel's P.O.V
"What? WHAT?!" I screamed. "YOU HAVE FUCKING PROBLEMS IS WHAT! FIRST YOU BREAK MY JAW, THEN LEAVE A GIANT BRUISE ON MOLLS' FACE THEN YOU HAVE THE NUTS TO COME TO MY HOUSE YELL AT ME CHOKE ME AND CALL ME 1 FOR CRYING AND BEING AFRAID! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME?! YOU'RE CONSTANTLY ABUSING ME!! WHY?! YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT HAS NO RIGHT TO HAVE THREE KIDS!" I quickly cover my mouth.

I just yelled out most of what's bottled up inside me. I didn't look at him but just by how he was breathing he was getting angrier and angrier. "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF SHIT?!" He grabbed all 4 of my arms and dug his nails into them. "Listen hear and listen good" he said to me about to burst, "Yell at me again or act like a 1 year old in my presence again and see what happens." He tarred his nails out of my arms and took skin with them.

I screamed in pain and tried really hard to hold back tears but I couldn't do it. The burn from the tare and the blood flowing at an alarming rate was just to much for me right now. I started crying. "You never learn" Pa said to me. He grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me up.

I was so scared. He grabbed one of my arms. I looked at him teary eyed as he broke it. I screamed in pain. He did that with 2 of my other arms only leaving one. I screamed louder after every one. He looked at me, "Are you done crying and screaming or do you need more?" He said to me in an evil tone.

I whined in pain and in response he broke my legs. I screamed. He laughed at me as I laid on the floor crying in pain and wanting for him to just kill me. He didn't though. He just kicked my stomach stepped on one of my broken legs then left taking my keys with him. I then heard a click, then a snap. He had locked the door and broken the key in the door lock so no one could get in or out.