Chapter 55

Angel's P.O.V
My chest and head hurt and blood was all over my chest and now coming from my mouth. All I could do was smile. I looked around for Cherri. I saw her staring at Alastor who was talking to someone I couldn't see. "Who gave you the idea to shoot?" Asked Alastor. "Is he still alive?" Asked the unknown figure. "See for yourself." Alastor said stepping out of his path. The figure looked at me and I froze. My heart sunk. Alastor looked at Mimzy. "Mimzy dear." He called. "Yes Alastor." She said looking at him. "Can you come here please?" He asked kindly. Mimzy went to Alastor and he handed her a gun. She started at it, then at me. Mimzy griped the gun and came back to me. I looked at the gun and smiled. "You can come out here Pa." I said with blood dripping through my broken smile. Alastor pushed Pa into the Hotel. I looked at him and smiled. "Don't you know how to die you bitch?" He asked grumbling. "Do you know how to leave us alone you dick lover." I shot back. "Me the dick lover? You're the only gay 1 in the family and you call me the dick lover." He said angrily. "It's an insult dumbass but it's not funny anymore. Ya ruined it." I said with more blood coming out of my mouth. Pa rolled his eyes and grumbled. I looked at the gun in the desk and grabbed it. "My turn to shoot you Pa." I said as I amid the gun to his head. Pa smiled and looked behind me. I looked at him confused but still holding the gun. "Shoot me and you'll end up dead." He said grinning. "That's not how things work Pa." I said. I continued to lose blood. "Best hope that Husk comes back soon." Pa said grinning more. "What did you do with him?" Vaggie asked furiously. Pa didn't answer but instead asked "Are you going to shoot Angel?"