Chapter 31

Molly's P.O.V
I heard 4 more gunshots as I fell to the ground. I felt a sharp pain in my back and in my 4 arms. I felt the back of my arms. I looked at my hand that was covered in blood. I looked at my stomach and saw streams of blood coming out from a bullet gone straight through my back and out my stomach. I covered my stomach wound with 1 of my hands. I turned around to face Dad. He was holding a gun with 5 bullet shells at his feet. He raised his gun and aimed at my chest. "This time," he said irritated, "You'll die buy a gunshot and it won't be an accident." I know Dad. When he's about to do something he'll never go back. If he wants to shoot someone he'll shoot them. I looked at him with pleading eyes. "Dad." I said pleading "please don't shoot." He shook his head. "This is the last time you disrespect me. I started crying. I closed my eyes and a gun fired. I thought I was dead. The bullet hit someone or something but it wasn't me. I opened my eyes to see Dad bleeding from his shoulder. I was frightened. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around to see Arackniss. He smiled. "I came at a good time." He said. "Yeah." I said, "You did." I winced in pain. Dad held up his gun. "I may have one bullet left." He said. "But I know a way to kill you both." Arackniss loaded another bullet into his gun. "Not if I kill you first." He said threateningly. Without a second thought I stood between them. Just like I did when we were all still alive and Angel and Arackniss would pull guns to each other. Arackniss put away his gun. I smiled and looked at Dad. He still held up his gun and fired. He hit just below my ribs. "DAMN IT!" He screamed "I MISSED!! HOW DID I MISS??" I covered my stomach wound with my other hand and smiled. I started bleeding from my mouth. I collapsed to the ground.