Chapter 21

Angel's P.O.V
I was so nervous about Alastor's question. I wondered what it could be about. He took a breath in. "Can you promise me that you won't freak out." He asked. "I won't freak out." I told him. He took a deep breath in and asked, "How do you ask someone out without making a fool of yourself?" He asked. "I've never been the one for romance. I wouldn't know." "Well who is this lucky gal or girl." I asked curiously. "Does it matter?" He asked. "It's doesn't." I responded. "So can you help me or not?" He asked crossly. "I can." I said, "So what I'd do is go up to the person and just ask them out." I advised. "For example, if I was took ask you out. I would go up to you and say 'Hey Alastor. Would you like to go out with me?' That's all you have to say." I told him. "Thanks Angel!" He said, "I'll ask them tomorrow!" He kissed my cheek and left. I sat up and felt my cheek and smiled. "No problem." I said blushing. Molly sat next to me. "I saw that!" She said in a sing song voice. "So what were you talking about to make him be all happy resulting in the kiss?" Said asked excited. I thought about for a moment. He didn't say that I couldn't tell anyone. But if he found out I did he would probably hurt me. "I don't know if I can tell you." I said "But I can tell you that when I laid on his shoulder he didn't tell me to get off me or yell at me!" I said happily. "I think he's warming up to me!" "That's great!" Molly said. I took a deep breath. "Molly," I asked. "Yes Angel." She said. "Can we talk later." "Of course!" She said. "We can talk when we get home." "That's fine." I said.

(Edit: DON'T take this advice. I have no real advice)