Chapter 47

Angel's P.O.V
"Found it!" Alastor said. I sat up. I started taking off my shirt. Alastor stood up and looked at me. I looked at him and he covered his eyes blushing like crazy. "She anything you like?" I said seductively. He blushed harder. I laid on my stomach. "You can look now Babe." I said seductively. I he uncovered his eyes and sat next to me. He opened the kit and started cleaning the wound. It burnt a bit and I didn't like it. I clenched my bed sheet a little. "I know it hurts." He said calmly. "How would you know?" I asked as he continued. I clenched the sheets more. "Do you even feel pain?" He sighed. "I had to clean my wounds because people would get suspicious of how I got them." He said. He finished cleaning and started stitching. It hurt. I started gripping the bed sheets. "It'll be over before you know it Angel." He said softly. "Just keep holding still." He finished stitching and put a special tape so it wouldn't come undone. He covered his eyes. "You can put your shirt back on now." He said. I sat up and next to him. I pulled his hands away from his eyes. He looked at me blushing. I kissed him deeply. "You don't have to pay Al." I said seductively. "This is a once in a life time opportunity." I pulled him closer our chests pressing. He blushed deeper. "Um.. well... ah.." Alastor stuttered. I grabbed his hand and put it on my fluff. "I won't tell any soulless person in Hell hole." I smiled. I kissed him and he kissed back.
(I'm not putting anything too smutty so don't worry. I dunno if you want me to right more explicit fanfic then let me know.)
His hand moved around on my fluff. I put my bottom hands on his legs and my top on his back. We continued kissing then we heard someone. "Alastor? Angel?" We stopped and I realized it was Baxter. "Alastor have you killed Angel and are getting rid of the body. "No just talking to Angel and stitching up the wound." He said quickly. "Can I come in?" He asked sheepishly. "Yeah. Just let Al finish." I said. "Fine I'll wait." He reluctantly said.