Chapter 52

Angel's P.O.V
I sat Baxter in a chair. "How are we gonna wake him up?" I thought. I looked over at Mimzy. She was holding a glass of liquor. I smiled a toothy grin almost as big as Alastor's. I went to the bar and grabbed 2 beer mugs and filled them with water. "Angelll?" Said Vaggie cautiously. "What are you doing?" I went around to the chair Baxter was in and stood there. Everyone looks at me in confusion. "WAKEY WAKEY FISHY!!" I said as I splashed water into Baxter's face from 1 mug and dumping water onto his head with the other. I don't know what woke him up but he got up. I stood up soled and furious. "WHAT THE NAME OF GOD DID YOU DO YOU ASSHOLE?!" He screamed. "I woke you up jackass." I said smugly with a wide smile plastered across my face. He grabbed my neck and pulled me down. "Do that again and I'll-." I kissed him and cut him off. I pulled away and said. "If you wanted a kiss you coulda asked me babe." He wiped his mouth on his sleeve and went upstairs.
When he was out of sight the girls and I stared laughing. "Oh he's going get ya Angel!" Niffty said full of laughter. It took us a good time to stop laughing. "Come on." Cherri said. "Let's get something to eat." "Yes!" Said Mimzy. "I'm hungry." Said Vaggie.
We made our lunch and ate. We laughed and gossiped about when we were alive and how the guys can be so annoying when they fight. I forgot all about my worries and everything that hurt me inside.
When we went back upstairs to finish our show and finished being ridiculous it was about 10:30pm. We parted ways and the girls went into there rooms. I headed downstairs to see the lobby empty. The guys had left to their rooms. I sat behind the front desk in case any late nighters came to check in.