Chapter 56

Angel's P.O.V
I looked at the others and they looked away. I sighed. I shot the gun but when I fired my shot was diverted. I looked in the chamber and it was out of bullets. It was silent for a moment then we heard a gunshot. I started crying. I looked at my chest. There was a bullet hole between my ribs. I bled more and cried more. I looked at the figure behind me and what I saw hurt more than these gun wounds. Arackniss stood there with a gun aimed at where I was hit. He was crying. "There Pa!" Arackniss yelled. "I did your God forsaken dirty work! Now you have to pay your end of the bargain." Pa smiled happily. "Fine. I'll leave you and Molly alone and turn myself in." I looked at Pa then Arackniss. "Angel..." he said. I looked at the floor holding my wounds. "Just listen." Arackniss said. "L-listen?" I said looking at my blood stained hands. "Why would I listen to you Arackniss?" I slinked to the floor and sat in my blood passing out. Pa laughed and left. Cherri kneeled next to me. "Stay with me bud." She said grabbing 1 of my hands. I looked at her smiling. "If I die, promise me that you'll kill Arackniss and Pa for me." I say weakly. Cherri tears up. "Of course Angel." She says. "And if I somehow survive. Help me kill Arackniss and Pa. They still die either way." I say laughing weakly. I hear a crash and wings. "Sorry Arackniss got to me." Husk said holding the supplies. "Hold on Angel help is on the way." I heard say Cherri as I closed my eyes.

(Sorry for the feels I had to stop writing for about 2 hours before I could continue.)