Chapter 28

Angel P.O.V
I looked at Molly then at Pa. "Apologise for what?!" I said confused. "For shaming her and making her cry." I looked at Molly who was looking at the floor. "Molly." I said. "What is he talking about?" Molly didn't respond. "Molly is not speaking to you until you apologise to her!" Pa said angrily. "What did I do?!" I asked. Molly looked at Pa and he rolled his eyes. "Pa heard you yelling at me while he was walking by the house." She said sadly. "And you didn't tell him the full story?!" I said raising my voice a little. "He didn't want to here it." Molly said. "I don't care what she did," Pa said. "Just apologise. Or I swear Angel I will break you!" I looked at him terrified. "No." I said firmly. "No?" Pa said angrily. "No! APOLOGISE TO YOUR SISTER RIGHT NOW!" He screamed at me. I was trembling with fear but I stood my ground. "No. I will not apologise only because you hadn't heard the whole story!" I said mad. "I don't care for the full story!" He said. "I know what I heard and I heard you yelling at her and her crying. NOW APOLOGISE!" He yelled. "NO!" I screamed back. "IT WAS MOLLY'S FAULT THAT SHE GOT YELLED AT AND SHE ONLY GOT YELLED AT BECAUSE SHE DESERVED IT!" I yelled at him. "AND WHY DO YOU OF ALL DEMONS CARE ANYWAY?!" "I HATE YOU MORE THAN I HATE HER!" he shouted. "IF I COULD ONLY SAVE 1 OF YOU AND MY OPTIONS WERE YOU OR MOLLY AND IT WAS A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION! I WOULD CHOOSE HER BECAUSE I DON'T CARE FOR YOU. I NEVER WANTED YOU! YOU WERE A MISTAKE THAT I WANTED TO GET RID OF BUT I DIDN'T BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER NEVER LEFT YOU ALONE WITH ME!" He screamed at me.