~8~

I kept cleaning the tables and as I was done I stood up to clean the top shelf.

I jumped and jumped but couldn't reach it. That's what I get for being 5'1.

I couldn't reach so I was just jumping and cleaning. I jumped to clean when something fell on the floor and broke.

"Oh my God." I panicked and saw what I just broke. I broke Maimunas iPhone X.

I tried to on the phone but it didn't work. "What was that sound." I heard her voice behind me and I quickly cover the phone.

"And where's my phone I've been looking all over for it." She says.

"I don't know." I lied even with the fact that I'm a terrible liar.

"Then why are you holding my phone case?" She said crossing her arms.

I look at my hand and I was indeed holding her case. "Oh I fou-" She cut me off by yelling at me.

"Where's my phone!" She yelled and my body shook in fear.

I knelt down and picked it up. She looked at the phone then back at me. I closed my eyes waiting for a slap but non came.

I slowly opened my eyes and she pulled my hair so hard and dragged me toward the kitchen and we stopped at the freezer room.

She unlocked the door and pushed me inside with force as I struggled.

She quickly locks me in. "OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled banging the door.

"Thanks what you get you hypocrite. Next time don't destroy things that does not belong to you." She says smirking and leaves.

I kept banging my fists on the door. "MAIMUNA PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR."

Tears start rolling down my eyes.

Other books;
His Wife.
Fatal Deception.