~33~

I'm not used to writing different P.O.Vs but I'm gonna write one now.

Jamals P.O.V

I collected the Pizza my mom ordered from Genesis.

I check my phone and I got a text from Amina. Gosh I'm so sick and tired of this girl pretending to be my girlfriend just for show.

I just ignore her messages and kept walking. I was ready to cross the road until I saw a lot of people gathered there.

Something mist be going on so I walk over there and push my way into the crowd.

At the middle of the road a girl was lying on the floor with blood spilling from her head.

I went to the other side to get a good view of her face.

Then my eyes widened. I dropped the pizza vox on the floor and ran to her.

People started taking pictures which provoked me.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE TAKING PICTURES AND CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE!" I yelled causing some of them to flinch.

They're see a bloody girl lying on the road and there just standing there.

A woman did the honour of calling the ambulance.

I carried her in my arms bridal style and in about 15 to 20 minutes I heard a sound of sirens which means the ambulance is here

The car stopped in front of me and the back door open I they brought out a stretcher and unfolded it.

I place her on top and they start rolling her inside.

I follow them inside.

***
We reached the hospital and I brought out my phone to call Munira.

"I need you to get to the hospital now!" I snapped through the phone.

"What happened?" She asked.

"No time.to explain just come here now. Your best friend just had an accident."

"What!? Which hospital?"

"I'll text you the address and before you come. You should tell her sister Maimuna." I said. Before she could respond I hung up.

So who do you like better.
Ashad,
Jamal or
Muhammad.