EPILOGUE

Here's what you've been waiting for. An Epilogue.

Now that Ashad is in jail, I'm safe and I won't be scared anymore.

Ashad have been sentenced to life in prison for doing a lot of bad things.

I can't believe he killed his own father just for money. And the maid Safiya is his own mother. Can you believe that.

I pray that man will never get out of jail if not am done for. My life would be over.

"Hauwa." Muhammad said and I turn to look at him. "I really want to tell you something important." He paused. "in private."

"Oouuuhh." Munira said.

"In private." Maimuna added.

"I wonder what he'll say." Jamal. Said smirking with his arms crossed.

"Oh shut up." I said and threw pillow at him.

I stood up and followed Muhammad to the dinning room.

"Okay what do you want to tell me." I said.

"I wanted to tell you this on your birthday before you disappeared. Since the day I met you I've had a crush on you and I didn't know how to tell you. But I don't have a crush on you anymore because I love you." He said and I froze. I couldn't even blink or swallow my own spit.

"B-but we're siblings that's the problem." I said.

"I don't care. We're only related through my dad so it's not a big deal." He said and I sighed. "But if you don't like me back I understand."

"Not that I don't love you back. It's just that after what Ashad has done to me...I don't think I can love anyone again. Even of I'm gonna date you, I can't give you the same love you deserve." I said.

"No problem. Whenever you're ready you should know I'm still available." He said.

"Thanks for understanding." I said.

"But I have a feeling there's another guy. I don't mind if you tell me." He said.

"There's no other guy." I said.

"You're a bad liar." He said. "But you don't have to tell me now."

Then we went back to the living room and met the others.

"So what did you talk about?" Munira asked.

"Non of your business!" Muhammad yelled at her.

"I wasn't talking to you idiot." Munira said and spat on his face.

"Eww!" We all said.

"Remind me why I hang out with people younger than me." Maimuna said.

"Because I'm cool and handsome. My mom said one day she'll take away my handsome face." Jamal said.

"Are you sure she didn't take it already." I said and everyone laughed.

He just rolls his eyes. Then my phone rang and I pick it up.

'Hello?'I said.

'Nice to hear your voice again princess.'

The end.

***