~35~

Okay I saw some of the comments and the one I liked the most was from __Nalee

She said she likes Muhammad because he's nice.
She likes Ashad because he's a Psycho.
And she likes Jamal because he's a pain in the ass.

The nurse came in. "Okay your free to go today." She said am smiled. "Am sure your boyfriend is so happy."

"Indeed I am." Jamal said and smiled.

"What? He's not my-" I was gonna say he's not my boyfriend but he just had to cut me off.

"Okay nurse thank you for telling us." He said and did that same annoying smile.

"My pleasure." She said and left.

I gave him a death glare. If eyes could kill, he'll be my first in line.

"What?" He said still smiling.

"I hate you." I said with my arms crossed.

"Awww." He said and touched his chest with his two hands. "And I love you too boo."

When he said that I just remembered something.

"Why are you even here? Aren't you supposed to be with that snake you call Amina?" I said and his face turns to a look of disgust.

"We're not even together." He says.

"Uh-hun." I said.

"Am serious. She want to be with me but I don't want to be with her. She's just using me to brag." He said.

"Okay then." I said.

I don't know what's wrong with me but I still have a little crush on him but I'll never admit it to anyone. Ever.

And I mostly have a crush on Muhammad. Well I don't even know.

***
We came out of the building and Jamal was pushing me on a wheelchair.

"I don't get why you have to push me on a wheelchair. Didn't you say I can walk already." I asked irritated.

"It's not all of the sudden you have to start walking." Maimuna said and rolled her eyes.

"But I walked to the wheelchair."

"Can you just forget about it. The most important thing now is where are you gonna stay. Dad won't let you come back. Muniras mom hates you." She said.

I totally forgot about that.

"Well I don't even know. And I don't have much friends." I said and bite my lips.

"You can stay in my house." Jamal said and I almost choke on my own spit.

"No. Way." I said. "I rather live in a hut than to stay with you."

"Well you have no choice." Maimuna said.

I groaned. "She's right. You won't like to live on the streets." Muhammad said.

"Ugh! Whatever I'll stay with him." I said and crossed my arms.

"Yay. We're gonna have a lot of fun." He said and smirked.

"What do you mean a lot of fun?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said still smirking.

Oh my god what's this boy up too now. I slapped my forehead with my palm.