~20~

This chapter is gonna be spicy and it'll have madness. Hope you enjoy.

Updated chapter 24 & 25. Make sure you read them in order.

Khadija's picture is up there↑↑↑

I walked down the stairs for breakfast. I met Ashad in the dining and I sit down close to him.

"Good morning to to you." He said and I ignored.

"I want to ask you something." I said confidently.

"Go ahead darling." He said which caused me to almost puke.

"Our class teacher gave us a project and she paired us into two. So I need to go to my friends house to work on it." I said.

"Is it a girl?" He asked.

If I tell him it's a boy he's definitely going to throw his food on my face.

"Yes." I lied.

"That's a lie." He said. Dang. This guy is seriously smart.

"It's seriously a girl." I lied again.

"Stop lying." He warned.

"It's a gi-"

"IT'S SAID DON'T YOU F***ING LIE TO ME!" He yelled and banged his fists on the table. "Do you think am stupid!?"

"No I-" before I could finish he screamed and dragged the table cloth from the dining table and all the glass plates and cups to drop on the floor and shattered into pieces.

That's when I lost it and yelled. "Stop it you PSYCHOPATH!!!!!"

He then stops and looks at me and I could see his eyes grow darker than before again. Now I absolutely regret it.

I could see a comet of anger in his eyes and he starts coming closer to me and I move backward.

He clenched his jaw and he comes closer and closer. I move backwards until my back makes contact with the wall.

As he reaches me were like two inches apart. Now I see how short I am and and how tall he is.

This man smells so good. "Never call me that again." He whispers.

He brings his hand up and chokes my neck. I could hardly breathe so I slapped his muscular arms away but it was no use because he was strong.

I had no choice so I bent my right knee and hit his groin.

He groaned in pain and yelled, "BITCH!"

He said and I ran out the door till outside the front yard garden. I reached the gate and tried opening it but it was locked.

The gate man called Abdulrahim came out of his room.

"OPEN THIS DOOR!" I yelled.

"Ma'am you know I can't-"

I cut him off. "OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!"

"Ma'am I can't." He said.

"Ughhh!" I groaned and removed my shoes.

Then I began to climb the fancy gold shinning gate. I could see some neighbours peeping and gossiping but I didn't care.

I mistakenly touched the electricity wire and it shocked my hand.

I was about to jump over until when I felt a hand touch my ankle and pull me down.

He drags me by my two legs into the house.

We stopped at the living room, he drags me up and then slap me on my right cheek.

Then I felt another slap on the left.

He was about to slap another until a feminine voice yelled stop.

We both turn to look at a dark pretty woman in a black abaya and a black veil with stones tied on her head.

She walks over to me and helps me up from the floor.

"Khadija what are you doing here?" Ashad asked like he didn't just slap a 15 year old on the face twice.

She ignored his question. "Look at all this mess in the floor." She said. "Am gonna take her upstairs and when I get back you better explain what happened here."

We walk up to the staircase and she carries a first aid kit on the way.

We enter my room and she closes the door shut behind her.

We sit on my bed and she broke the silence.

"Has Ashad been abusing you?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"He has been like that since his first girlfriend Afeesah died and then he became like this." She said.

"Please get me out of here." I begged.

She sighed. "I wish I could help you buy I can't. Ashad can be very dangerous and he's capable of anything. Even as his older sister I can't do anything." She said.