~21~

Vote
Comment
Follow for follow
And share♥♥♥

Since my talk with khadija yesterday it made me feel a lot better.

But it's too bad she had to leave.

Today is Sunday so I look for something casual to wear.

I carry a blue denim jeans and a big lemon green shirt.  And a green bow cap.

I open my bedroom door and slowly walk down the staircase.

I was walking to the living room until something caught my eye.

I saw Ashad and another man in the living room.

I stopped behind the white modern wall to eves drop on their conversation.

"So you're telling me you have another girl in your house after the last one?" The man said.

"Sa'eed you know I can't resist." Ashad said.

"I thought after that second to the last girl Hannan, no more kidnapping girls anymore. Because Hannan ended up dead." The man called Sa'eed said.

"That girl was just a b""""h and she had bad manners." Ashad said like he doesn't even care.

"And don't forget the third girl Aisha that you chased around the house and then accidentally shot her with a gun." Sa'eed said and sipped his drink. "And then you buried her in the backyard because of how scared you were."

"But that wasn't my fault." Ashad defended.

Sa'eed sighed. "That's what you'll say. The only girl that managed to escape was Afeesah."

"Yeah.  I never really liked that stupid girl. Bit she was lucky she was able to escape. She was my first g-" I cut Ashad off by making a very stupid mistake.

I accidentally fell the spoon that was on top the little black table.

Who's so stupid to leave a spoon here.

"Who's there?" I heard Ashads voice yell and I quickly run away.