~44~

"Are you sure of this?" I asked Safiya.

"Yes. I'm pretty sure it'll come put positive." She said.

I threw up in the toilet and it didn't just start now. Since midnight and it's been going on.

"Okay." I said and tried the test and came out of the toilet.

"Now we'll wait for some minutes." She said.

"I hope it'll come out negative." I said.

"Don't say that. This supposed to be the best thing that should ever happen to a woman." She said.

"I know but I'm just 16." I said.

"I know. There's the test is done." She said and I checked.

"I can't believe this. It's positive. I'm pregnant with Ashads baby." I said as tears starts falling from my eyes.

I don't know what to do if I tell Ashad about this. He might even kill the baby.

***
I knocked in front of Ashads office and entered. He looked busy but I don't care.

"I need to talk to you." I said.

"Of you're here to start babbling nonsense then am BUSY." He said rudely.

"It's important." I said.

"If you wanna ask me for money I won't give it to you." He said.

This man is crazy. "Will you stop blabbing shit and listen to me!" I yelled.

He stood up from his seat and came closer to me trapping me by the wall.

"Didn't I tell you to never raise you voice at me again!" He yelled which got me scared.

"A-" before I could finish he slapped me.

Before he could add another I yelled. "I'm pregnant!"

Then he stared at me with a shocked expression. "You're what?"

"I said I'm pregnant with your baby." I repeated.

"A baby?"

"No a blanket." I said paranoid.

He just blinks at he and his hand touches my stomach.

A few minutes passed and he didn't say anything.

"Won't you say something?" I said.

"You're pregnant with my baby?" He said.

"Are you deaf?" I said.

He bent down and rubbed my stomach. "I can't believe this." He said and I could see tears in his eyes.

He smiled and lifted me up. "This is the best this that has ever happened to me. I love you so much Hauwa!" He genuinely said and pecked me.

Well I don't know for me. Happy or sad? I'd expected his to kill the baby or kill me instead.