Chapter Fifty Nine: It's Where It All Started

CHAPTER 59: It's Where It All Started.

"You're the reason why I'm breathing
With a little look my way
You're the reason that I'm feeling
It's finally safe to stay."
-Michael Bublé

I wake up to light gentle kisses, soft lips trailing on my warm skin. I snuggle deeper in the arms holding me, a rumble of approval coming from the chest I kiss softly.

"Good morning gorgeous."

"Good morning handsome." I giggle sleepily. His breath hitches when I run my fingertips delicately down his chest, feeling the soft warm skin, prominent outer lines of his abdominal muscles. He remains still under my exploring touch in anticipation of my next move. Our eyes meet, breaths coming out shaky. I rest my forehead against his, our eyes falling shut when our lips find each others effortlessly.

I tremble when he slips his hand under my shirt, fingers splaying low on my back. He doesn't move any further but his touch burns my skin, igniting a faint fire in my lower stomach. His kisses are gentle whispers, nuzzling my lips lovingly but I want more. I want more of him.

He lets out an unexpected whimper when I pull back but I ignore it and roll on top of his muscular body, working my way from his tender neck to his smooth full lips. He firmly holds me against him, slamming his lips to mine, nearly knocking the wind from my lungs. I gasp in surprise, his tongue pressing to the seam of my lips. With every push of his tongue against mine, I let out soft sounds I never knew I could make before.

I pull back to breathe, heavy breaths seducing all my senses before he yanks me closer to cover my mouth with his in another hungry kiss. He flips me on my back and breaks our lips but I unconsciously leans towards him again. This time he gently holds me, cupping my face with one hand, the other resting beside my head. He tenderly kisses the base of my neck, my shoulders, skimming my jaw smoothly.

He draws back to study my face intently and I can't help but tremble and blush under his heated loving gaze. He tilts his head and smiles.

I love you I want to tell him.

But he tightens his grip on me, almost crushing me to him but it's still with a hint of gentleness. He slants my head to kiss me deeply and we stay like that tangled in each others arms until he finally pulls back to bury his face in my neck. I let out a surprised giggle when he tickles the sensitive skin with his lips. Pressing one last kiss to my neck he pulls back and looks at me with his dark hazel orbs.

"I'm going to go take a long, long cold shower." he says in discomfort, sounding a little pained. I burst out laughing and he tickles my sides before jumping down and almost sprinting towards the bathroom. I smile like a lovesick teenager and smother my face in his pillow before deciding to make us some breakfast.

I trail downstairs to find Marie reading a newspaper over a cup of coffee. I flush from head to toe when I realise I'm still wearing her son's shirt. Not embarrassing at all. I take a deep breath before clearing my throat. If she's surprised to see me she masks it well.

"Good morning Eleanor. Coffee?"

"Morning." I smile warmly before a blush kisses my cheeks.

"Can I make breakfast?"

She chuckles amused. "Of course you can. I've already made some but I'm sure the triplets will gobble it down in no time. Come I'll show you where everything is."