Chapter Twenty Nine: Ignore Him, He's Not Normal

CHAPTER 29: Ignore Him, He's Not Normal.

"Every single word builds up to this moment
And I gotta convince myself I don't want it
Even though I do."
-Selena Gomez.

“So you're from California?”

“Yes.”

“Which school do you go to?”

“An art school.”

“You want to be an artist?”

“Yep.”

“If I were him I would have taken a hint and shut myself up.” Charlie stage whispers making sure Mason hears him.

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

Charlie scoffs loudly and Lily finally turns and looks at him with a raised eyebrow.

“Wow. Subtle much?”

“Finally she talks.” Mason gives her a charming smile and she finally cracks, a small smile gracing her lips.

“Ignore him. He's not normal.” Charlie whispers to Lily while Mason glares at him.

“We just hang out with him cause Madison's our friend and we don't want her to deal with her twin alone.” He continues completely aware he's on the receiving end of Mason's hot glare.

“It's okay I understand.” Lily nods in understanding playing along. “He isn't the first.”

“Ouch.” Charlie grins at Mason riling him up further.

“You're fucking dead.” He growls and Charlie lets out a loud yelp before quickly scattering out of his chair.

“I was kidding man.”

“I'll say that too when I ‘accidentally’ kill you.” Mason cracks his knuckles eliciting a loud popping sound.

“Alright that's enough boys.” Kelly intervenes glaring at Lily.

I wonder why? Note the sarcasm.

“I can't deal with all the testosterone. I'm gonna go and buy something for myself.” Roxy pushes her chair back and grabbing Morgan's hand she pulls her up too.

“And you're coming with me.”

“Why do you have to take her?” Charlie pouts.

“Bye guys.” Roxy ignores him and he mutters something under his breath.

“I don't want to stay here too.” Kelly says giving Lily a hard look.

“What is her problem?” Lily whispers to me and I whisper back in response.

“I'll tell you later.”

“Alright let's go.” Madison yawns, already bored and I shrug pulling my hand back from Damon.

“You're going too? I thought we were gonna hang out.” he makes a sad face and I laugh planting a quick kiss on his lips.