Epilogue: Part One

EPILOGUE: Part One.

Dear soon-to-be-wifey,

               I can't believe the day we've been waiting for is finally here. Today when the sun sets and the stars come out, you'll finally be my wife and me your husband. I can finally call you Mrs. James without you telling me ‘not yet.’ In less than 15 hours you'll finally be mine in more ways than one.

We've come so far love, we both know the road wasn't easy, it was bumpy and one too many times we've given up and just stopped but now it's all worth it because tonight when I have you in my arms it'll be for ever. There's only going foward now, no going back. I've never been so excited for anything in my life as I've been for today (or rather tonight *wink*), stop scowling I'm only kidding! I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else but you.

You've captivated my heart from the moment I saw you downstairs, watching me with those keen eyes. You've changed and loved me in so many ways, I never want to go back to how I was before I met you. You make me want to be a better son, a better brother, a better person and I can only pray I can become the best husband for you.

 After today our lives will change in the most beautiful way, we will both walk into the adventure of life hand in hand with rings on our fingers. I love you unconditionally and promise to cherish you from this day forth. I can't wait to see you in your dress, so white, so pure just the way you are. I am blessed to share this day with you, to have you by my side as we will be divinely bound together to each other. I am in love with you Ellie and will remain so until my last breath. I will be waiting for you.

See you at the end of the aisle beautiful.

Your handsome fiancé,
Lucas Alexander James