Chapter 11: A Red Rose 🌹

- Hello Clarke, I must say you're looking radiant this morning chica.. Is your new employee making you happy?

- Good morning to you too Raven... and do not start with trivialities... Sit down and eat something, you look hungry. Are you not eating enough lately? - Clarke asked wryly, talking back at her friend.

- Touche dear.... - Raven started laughing with Clarke – you are so sweet Clarke... thank you.

- So I see you have something for me, I hope it's interesting. - Spoke the CEO ,whilst pouring coffee for her and her friend. She pointed to the folder that Raven had placed on the table beside her.

- Oh I have something that is very interesting regarding your new sexy chauffeur... - laughed Raven.

At the same time, in another part of town, Lexa opened her eyes after an entertaining and warm Saturday night with Ontari in "the cabin". She had vented out all her restraints, her frustrations and some of her wild spirit. At one point, Ontari had pointed out that she was being a little too aggressive, stopping her immediately. Lexa reacted quickly by apologizing, and by mutual agreement, they stopped and sat chatting a little about what was happening to agent Woods, who was clearly disturbed with what had happened in the mansion with the CEO.

Ontari understood Lexa immediately and simultaneously began to hate this crazy Clarke Griffin. Although the Canadian agent was very open about the numerous different ways that people practice sex, the famous CEO had obviously performed some kind of sadistic morbid sexual torture, that if you let affect you psychologicaly, it could cause unrest. Ontari knew very well the qualities, training and experience of Lexa, but she feared the later side effects that such cruel behaviour could cause in the long term, if not handled well.

Although the agents only shared amazing sex and companionship moments, somehow Ontari had developed a certain affection for Lexa. She never showed this, for fear of Lexa running away from her, thinking maybe she was in love, which was far from the reality. Ontari however, would not hesitate a second to defend Lexa, care for her if she needed it, and give her friendship and understanding. She definitely did not appreciate Clarke Griffin playing mentally and physically with her friend, causing her discomfort.

Lexa had insisted that she could handle Clarke Griffin and her antics, because she was strong psychologically, but due to the early side effects that Ontari was noticing in Lexa, she was having doubts, and she didn't like it.

Lexa had been internally struggling as she fucked Ontari. She had been struggling not to allow the image and voice of Clarke Griffin to invade her privacy....her life, but was struggling to achieve this. Somehow, Clarke Griffin had entered her head, and now this bitch was fucking with her. She could not let her boss have this psychological effect on her. She needed to work herself thoroughly to avoid the kind of stupid side effects that presented themselves with Ontari.

Lexa was no fool, and she had noticed that Ontari cared for her a little bit more than necessary. She could not be sure that the brunette had feelings for her, but she maybe felt a little closer due to them knowing each other a long time, and then there were those good moments of sex. They always had pleasant conversation and understood and supported each other in difficult times. They were, so to speak, 'friends with benefits'.

It helped Lexa to have Ontari by her side, not only physically but psychologically to let off steam and let the pressure out of her mind. It surprised her that Clarke could have influenced her in this way. Although the alarms had sounded in her head, she was full of confidence in her ability that she could reverse the situation.

She was pleased that Ontari cared for her, and would help her as a good friend, but hoped the Canadian agent limited it only to that, to help her as a friend, a companion and nothing else. She did not want to deal with another case type similar to that of Niylah Green, although she noticed that between Ontari and Niylah, there was a huge difference and it was really appreciated.