Chapter 33: Until the end of times...❤️♾💍

- Ahhhhhhh .... Oh god.... keep it up Clarke Ohhhhh ... .. Cla ... ..aaaahhhhhhh - Lexa's voice choked in her throat, instead becoming a guttural moan, carried away by an intense, deep orgasm.

Her hands gripped the blond hair between her legs, who continued working on tasting her sensitive clit, creating waves of intense pleasure that ran throughout her whole being. Her long fingers tangled with those blond curls, stroking strongly, driven by the passion that her body was feeling in those moments.

- Hmmmm.... Good morning my precious Lady..... - murmered a smiling Clarke from down where she was, after giving one last long lick to the brunette's sex, which was feeling very sensitive after such an intense climax.

- Ohhhhh.... Ohhhhh... good morning my love.... - she failed to respond to Clarke between moans that were still shaking her body, those wet lips continued to slowly move up her body.

Finally Clarke came to the surface from underneath the sheets, climbing the still burning body of her brunette, with kisses, licks and caresses, satisfied with her breakfast, tasting once again that delicious ambrosia of Lexa, until she reached her lips and joined them with extreme passion.

The blonde started rubbing her sex ferociously on her lover, looking to ride the same wave of infinite pleasure. Lexa held her hip with one hand and with the other stroked her back up and down, almost clawing at her hot skin, feeling Clarke's passion throughout her being.

Lexa helped her reach her climax by sliding one hand between them, reaching the blonde's sex, and immediately penetrating her with two of her long fingers, making Clarke roll against the palm of her hand with ferver, about to reach maximum pleasure. Both bodies were in such perfect harmony of energies and feelings, that they seemed to dance a dance of infinite binding, while their souls flying high towards that paradise.

Almost immediately, as Clarke reached an orgasm, Lexa also fell into a second deep climax, accompanying her lady, both lost between moans, caresses and passionate kisses that did not end, separated by just seconds to take gulps of air.

Moments before ...

It was the dawn of a new day, after they had spent most of the night making love, almost without realizing how much time had passed. The first to wake was Clarke, hugging the warm body of Lexa, her nose in her long neck and smelling that perfume she loved to indulge in so much, and undoubtedly had already become addicted to, a skin that felt as much hers as was the brunette's.

She smiled as soon as her senses woke up, opening her eyes, and watching the natural beauty of the pure woman next to her who was still sleeping peacefully. The sky was dimly lit with the red sun of dawn already displaying a palette of colors in the sky, while the smooth and cool sea breeze caressed their naked bodies, barely covered by a thin white sheet.

Clarke moved away from the warm shelter for a few minutes, trying not to wake her, leaning on one arm, and resting her head on her hand, carefully observing. This was the woman she loved with all her heart,it had finally awakened, beating agitated, but happy. This was something new in her life, along with those feelings that seized her being completely.

She had never loved anyone in her life, had not had the time, she didn't wanted to, she didn't let that happened. Simply was not something that she would allow. Clarke had struggled to stay sane, hiding behind a tall circular wall around that muscle pumping in her chest, to protect herself from being hurt, as she didn't want the tragedy of her life at the hands of that son of bitch, Cage, turn her apart completely.

That evil fucker Wallace had stolen it the first time around, her opportunity to feel, to grow normally and be a normal girl. He had stolen her chance to grow naturally into a woman, giving herself first to the person who she loved and who loved her back. She had been forced to develop sexually as a young girl, raped countless times, just so that foul pig could satisfy his darkest desires with her when he wanted to, manipulated mentally with the fear that the same could happen to her younger siblings.