Chapter 13: Be my date (Part II) 🥂💘

Upon entering Clarke's suite, the exquisite fragrance of natural roses immediately invaded the nostrils of Lexa, causing her to close her eyes for a second and delight in the aroma. Her hand was sensually released, causing a cold sensation to travel through her body.

She didn't know why but she liked the somewhat possessive touch of the CEO towards her. She opened her eyes to see Clarke standing in front of her, looking at her in a way she had never done before. Her eyes were full of desire, but they were not calculating and cold or even naughty. There was a beautiful warmth in them, and slight fear.

Lexa loved them and wished they would always look at her that way, a way in which her whole being reacted in an extraordinary way. The way Clarke was looking at her activated her physically immediately. It was one of those looks that undress you and ignite you in not time. But in addition, a pleasant sensation began to spread through her emotionally, a very deep one that she had not experienced for a long time. It was lost in an immense blue sea of prohibited sensations, but it was already too late to stop.

Clarke, while losing herself in those enchanted forests, took off her expensive shoes from her feet. She didn't move an inch from where she was, three steps from the brunette, who was ravaging her internally. But from somewhere in a certain part of her mind, not yet lost to Lexa, she was able to return to the ground, remembering why she was doing this and what might come very soon. She immediately recognised the dampness spreading in her crotch.

- Do you want me to prepare a bath for you Clarke? - Lexa asked, in a very suggestive voice.

- No Lexa, I don't want that tonight - Clarke answered without moving, using that same serious tone of sensual voice that impacted all the senses of the brunette. Lexa liked that answer, barely curving the corner of her lips.

- What do you want then Clarke? - Lexa asked staring at the delicious lips of the CEO that were moistened by that restless tongue.

- Take off your shoes Lexa - Clarke ordered in a more authoritative manner, but still in a naughty and suggestive tone whilst still licking her lips. She was hungry for that woman and that hellish body, that was already hers.

Lexa did what was ordered immediately. Things seemed to be going well, but she needed to be alert. She didn't trust this woman and her strange seduction games. She couldn't let her penetrate her mind confusing her and making her feel feelings of inferiority that she didn't want. She had never submitted to anyone, and having to do this was a difficult thing for the brunette, even though a small part of her was quite excited in anticipation of what her boss was going to propose.

Once Lexa took off her shoes, Clarke approached her slowly. The brunette was static, although she wanted to kiss her boss so much. "God, how much she wish to do that!" was a desire that enveloped her and clouded her senses. Her darkened green eyes were focused on her boss's mouth, and her dilated blue eyes, as if not to get lost and get carried away by these impulses. In part, and to her surprise, Lexa was very excited to know what the game was for the night that Clarke had planned.

The blonde edged herself even closer to Lexa completely invading her personal space, but the brunette did not move at all, awaiting the command of her boss. Clarke's hand moved up to her face, gently taking a rebellious hair that had crossed in front of Lexa's right eye, and placing it behind her ear, barely touching her sensitive skin, but making her immediately wish for more, much more. She closed her eyes for a brief moment, wanting to feel and enjoy the sensations.

Clarke now had both hands very slowly stroking the hot beating skin of Lexa. The brunette was excited from the soft touch of her fingers which now continued to caress the line of her shoulders, and down those well-marked arms where the skin was beautiful and soft.