Chapter 49: Queens👸🏼👸🏻 - Part I

- Mrs. Woodson, you look wonderful - Lexa said, leaving a soft kiss on the exposed skin of the neck of her wife. Clarke had finished grooming, and was looking at herself in the large mirror in the brunette's room.

- Thank you my love, you look magnificent also, and I can't wait for us to return home, so I get to take off that dress and make you mine again. - Clarke replied mischievously, stroking the butt that was contained in that long, tight gala dress that her wife wore. Lexa smiled maliciously at that cheeky hand.

- Hmmm... not before I enjoy you and make you mine also my precious. But if we don't go down soon, my parents are going to be pretty upset. They hate lateness. - Lexa said, taking her hands to caress Clarke's belly, tempted to lower her hand further south, but her fingers only left a tickle in Clarke's heart, who bit her lips, wishing to return home as soon as possible. Immediately, a small and very important unknown emerged in the blonde, as soon as Lexa mentioned her parents.

- Lex, have you talked to them? Do they know that I'm your wife? - Clarke asked concerned, turning her body in Lexa's hands, to look straight at her with seriousness on her face.

- Well no, I haven't really had time. - Lexa answered, not giving much importance to the fact, or at least she tried not to give it so much importance. Clarke's face told her that for the blonde, it was more than important.

- Are you kidding?! And what the hell are you going to tell them when we go down and I introduce myself to them? - Clarke stopped the world in those moments.

She could NOT believe that her wife had brought her to this mansion for such an event, as her father's birthday, and even her in-laws still didn't know that she was the wife of their oldest daughter, the heritage of the fortune Woodson. Panic filled all her senses, and a perl of sweat starting appears in her front head. Her eyes wide open pinch into her wife's, who didn't appears as concern as she was.

Lexa noticed it immediately and caressed her cheek with a natural smile on her face, trying to bring calm to her wife, which she really didn't achieve with her charms. She was grateful that Clarke wasn't making as much drama about it as she normally would, although she understood her irritation and also fear.

- I will tell them that you are my wife now... Why do you care so much about it my precious?

- Why? Are you seriously asking me that Lexa? You have told me what your parents think regarding your sexuality, and they clearly wanted you to marry a man. They are going to escort me to the door immediately... - Clarke felt her heart take flight, and she immediately wanted to leave. But Lexa stood firm and looked at her with her deep eyes full of love, trying to give her the confidence that she herself felt.

- Then I will go with you Clarke. I assure you that they will not like that one bit. So they will have no choice but to accept the situation and treat you as the family that you already are. - Lexa put her arms around Clarke's waist, leaving a sweet kiss on her lips, making Clarke smile.

Although the blonde still wasn't convinced, even with her wife's determination. But Clarke adored her, thinking immediately, standing up for her without caring about anything, not protocol, lineage or shit. Like she really didn't care the approve or not of her parents.

- Are you crazy? They are going to really hate me. And Lex... my love, you like it or not, they are important persons for you...

- Well, I'm not the only crazy one, am I? And also my love, don't tell me that you are going to care so much if they don't like you. You have a lot of experience in the matter, and you have managed very well so far without my help. - Lexa said smiling, although she knew that what she said sounded a bit strange, and she hoped that her wife would not take it the wrong way, but it was true. Clarke had dealt with hate and rejection from people for most of her life, and she never care a bit.