Part 4

We get out of the hotel and we walk next to the street. "So, where are we going?" I ask "I was thinking about something not too fancy" "I was hoping you would say that" "How about pizza? I can take you to the best pizza in Vancouver" "Sounds good to me. Seems like 9 years here paid off" I say and he chuckles. I can get used to that sound.

We arrived at the pizza place and we sat down. "Welcome to James' pizza, what can I get you?" the waiter says "A special?" I ask Jensen "A family sized special pizza and what do you want to drink?" "I'll have a beer" "Make them two" Jensen says and the waiter nods and walks away.

"So, where did you come from?" Jensen asks breaking the awkward silence "I came here from Kansas city. I live there, I grew up there and my parents live there. How about you?" "I grew up in Dallas, Texas and my parents live there but I spent most of my time in Vancouver because of filming" "And what are you doing when you are on vacation?" "I go back in Texas and I stay with my family. I also have two siblings, an older brother and a younger sister. What about your family?" "Well, parents are both alive and healthy and I have an older brother that is acting like I'm still a baby" "I do that to my sister too" "Then you should stop it because it's annoying" I say and he chuckles.

Our food came and we both took a piece of pizza. I take my first bite and I can't believe it "Wow, this is really good" I say "I told you so" he says and takes a bite too. "You must be playing the role of Maggie, right" he asks me "Yes, which means that you are stuck with me because I am your on screen girlfriend" "Honestly, I don't mind" he says and I look at him "I mean Dean already had a lot of kissing and love scenes" he continues "Yeah".

"Let's change the topic, any fun stories from set?" I ask "A lot actually. And because you are the new one, you will experience more" "Oh no" "Oh yes. Jared is not going to go easy on you" "I will try to be prepared" "Trust me, you won't" "I guess that it's a good thing that I don't have scenes with him, yet. But I'm not going to go easy on him" "I will let him know".

After we were done eating, Jensen paid and we left. We are walking back to my hotel and he is holding my hand. "Look, I don't want to destroy this moment, because I really enjoyed this, but I have to tell you that I'm leaving tomorrow" "You have my number and I have yours, we'll be in touch, all the time" "Really?" "Yes. And when are you coming back?" "When I find a place to stay" "I can help you with that" "Thanks".

We stop right outside of the hotel and I turn to face him "I guess that we say goodbye" I say "I guess so" he says and raises his hand. He cups my cheek and looks at me in the eyes. His eyes then move to my lips and he licks his lips. I bite my bottom lip. He starts leaning forward and I close my eyes as he comes closer to my face. His perfect and soft lips to touch mines and I feel like everything around me disappears. It finally feels like something is right.

He deepens the kiss and I respond. He pulls away but his hand is still on my cheek. I open my eyes and I see him smile and I can't help it but smile too. "Goodnight Jensen" I say and I start walking away. I heard him say 'Goodnight' but it was more like he whispered it.

I get in my room and of course Kate is waiting to tell her everything. After I told her everything that happened, she let me get some sleep.

The morning that we woke up we gathered our last stuff and we headed downstairs. "Good morning ladies" Cliff says and takes our suitcases and puts them in the truck. I open the car's door "Good morning" "Jensen?" "I'm sorry I didn't call but I had a better idea" he says and I get in and sit next to him. He wraps his hand around my shoulders and I rest my head on his shoulder. "Ok, you love birds. I'm here too, so don't become too disgusting" Kate says and I chuckle. "You must be Kate, it's nice to finally meet the best friend that let her alone in the bar" Jensen says "Your welcome" she says.

It's time for us to board and it's time for goodbyes. Jensen hugs me, which caught me off guard, but I hug him back. "I'll see you soon" I say "I know" he says and pulls away. "Bye" I say and I kiss his cheek. I start to walk away but he takes my hand and turns me around. He crashes his lips on mines and again, it's the same feeling. Nothing else exists. "Bye (Y/N)" he says the moment he pulls away.