Part 28

I woke up alone in the bed. It's 1:00 am. I get up and I walk downstairs. Jensen is sitting in the kitchen and he is holding a glass of water. He looks exhausted and pale "Hey, are you ok?" I ask him "Yeah, sorry if I woke you up" "It's fine, but are you sure you're ok?" I say as I walk to him. I place my hand on his forehead "Baby, you are so hot" "You too" he says and kisses me "Hey, I'm serious. You are burning up. Go lay down and I'll bring the thermometer" "No, I'm fine" "Hey, I said go lay down" I say in a higher voice.

I follow him upstairs and I make sure he placed the thermometer right. He gets up and goes to the bathroom. I hear him throw up and I walk to him. "Ok, maybe I'm sick" he says and I chuckle. He gets up and washes his mouth. "Go to bed and put the thermometer on, I need to clean up here" I say and he nods.

"Ok, I called the doctor and she said that you just have the flu. She suggested some pills that will probably make you feel better until it goes away" I say and he nods. I cover him with the blanket and he tries to kiss me but I lean back "No, no, she also said that if I get it too, it might mess up the treatment" "Ok" he says and lays back down.

The sun finally raises. I ended up sleeping on the couch but getting up every hour to make sure that Jensen will change his pajamas because he was sweating bullets. I am already exhausted and it's only the first day.

It's almost 8 am and I walked upstairs again. I kneeled next to Jensen and I try to wake him by gently rubbing his arm "Hey babe" I say and he opens his eyes. "Hey" he says "You should go have a cold shower" "I really don't want to get up" "I know that you don't but you need to" "Ok" he says and gets up slowly. "I'm going to change the sheets and then I'm gonna take your meds" "Ok" he says and enters the bathroom.

Getting back home, I heard someone calling my name. I turn back and I see Jared "Hey" I say and I hug him "Hadn't seen you in a while" I say "I know. Anyways, what are you doing out this early?" he asks "Jensen has the flu and I went to take his meds. Wanna come inside?" "Sure" he says and I nod.

"Take a seat. I'm going to check on Jensen and I'll be right back" I say and he nods. I walk upstairs"Come on baby, take these" I say as I hand him two pills and a glass of water. "Is someone here?" he asks "Yeah, Jared came by. But you need to rest now". I cover him with the blanket and I kiss his forehead. "I feel like I'm dying" he says and I chuckle "You are going to be fine" "But if I don't I want you to know that--" "Sleep now" I say and he nods.

I walk downstairs "Do you want coffee?" I ask "Sure" he says and I nod. "How are you doing? Jensen told me about the shots and vitamins" he asks "They are a real pain in the ass" I say as I place the coffee cup in front of him "Anyways, how are you guys doing?" I continue as I sit on the couch "Good. I'm sure you've speak to Gen. And we are really missing you on set" he says and I smile "I promise to come by some day. But I can't travel for now" I say and he chuckles "And then Robbins will give me new prescription with shots again so my uterus can, maybe, become 'friendly' again" "And it will. You deserve it" "Thanks" "Anytime".

"(Y/N)!" I hear Jensen call me from upstairs and I roll my eyes. "I better be going" Jared says as we both get up. "See you soon" he says and hugs me "See you soon" I say. "Jared?" I say as he opens the door "Every time he gets sick, does he always--" "Thinks that he is dying? Yes" he says "Great" "Good luck" "Thanks" I shout as I walk up the stairs.

"What do you need?" I ask him. "I need more tissues" he says and I nod "And something to eat. But not something that I'm going to throw up later" he says and I nod again and leave the room.

I got him some toasts, tissues and a tea. I placed them on his nightstand. "I love you" he says "Me too" I say as I pick up the used tissues that didn't make it to the bin. "(Y/N), if I'm really dying, because I feel like it--" "You are not dying. You just have the flu" "What if they are wrong?" "Then, do you want to go to the hospital?" "No, but I--" "Go to sleep" I say and I shut the door closed and go downstairs again. This is going to be a hell of a week.