Part 10

The rest of the lunch went really good. We all had a good time. I had a lot of fun hearing stories of young Jensen. Until my parents walked in. The second I saw them I froze. I turn to Jensen "They are here Jay, I have to go" I whisper to his ear "No, stay. Everything will be fine. If they don't want to see you, they won't bother you" he says and I nod. I take a deep breath and I look at them. I'm pretty sure that they saw me too.

We all got up from our seats and headed outside. Before we walked out of the door I grabbed Jensen's hand "Can you wait for us outside? I got to do something" I say "Of course" Donna says and they walk out. "What do you need me for?" Jensen asks and I drag him to my parents table. We sit down on the same table. "Before you start talking, I want to tell you that I am finally living my dream. I have a job that I love and a man that I love and loves me back. So, please don't do this to me, don't make me choose" "But baby, he is an actor and--" "And what mom? I am an actress too. Nothing changed. We are not mocking our fans, come tomorrow to our convention and see for yourselves" I say.

"She is right. We never tried to make money of our fans. They are our second family. And we use that influence we have on them to make good, charities and campaigns to help people" Jensen says. My mom was looking at me and my dad haven't looked at me from the second I sat on the table "Dad, please, say something" "I don't have a daughter anymore" he says.

I felt my heart break. My eyes filled with tears. I got up and I went outside. I cover my eyes with my hand and I am taking deep breaths. "(Y/N)? Is everything ok?" Donna asks me and comes closer to me. "Yeah, I'm ok. Thank you" I say and then Jensen comes out. He wraps his arm around my shoulders "Let's go" he says and I nod "What did you say to them?" "That they are doing a big mistake that they will regret" "Thank you" I say and I peck his lips.

We went back to our hotel and I got changed to my pajamas despite the fact that it was 5 pm. "Are you going on the karaoke tonight?" I ask Jensen. "No, I don't think so. Jared asks if we want to go to his and Gen's room later" "Sure. It's good to take my mind off things" I say and he nod.

And we went to their room after a couple of hours. We had a great time there. Gen is really nice and the boys are adorable. Tom was a little shy at first but he got more comfortable when I told him that I had an older brother who's name is Tom too. We got to our room early because the boys went to sleep. And we did too. It was a really tiring day, for me at least.

The alarm woke us next morning. "Good morning baby" Jensen says and kisses me "Good morning. As much as I want to stay in bed, I need to get ready" I say and I kiss him "I know" he says and smiles. I peck his lips and I get up from bed.

"I'm ready" I say and I sit on the couch next to Jensen

"I'm ready" I say and I sit on the couch next to Jensen. "Cliff is coming to take us" he says and I nod. There is a knock on the door and I run to open it "Let's go" I say and Jensen comes. The three of us walk to the green room. There are already some people in there.

"She is here. Hi I'm Brianna" she says and hugs me "Nice to meet you" "This is Kim, Rob, Richard and I think you already know Mark" she says pointing at them "Ok ok, Bri, let her breath a little" Jensen says "It's fine Jay". Later Jared, Gen and Misha joined us and we sat there talking. Everybody was really nice and it really felt like family.

"Hey, babe, I got to go check something" Jensen says "Is everything ok?" "Yeah, I'll be back soon" he says and pecks my lips and leaves with Cliff. He comes back after a couple of minutes "(Y/N), can you come for a second?" he said and I follow him out of the green room. "Mom?" I say "I thought of coming and check how you are doing" she says and I hug her. "Thank you" I say "Are you staying for the convention?" "Yes but your father doesn't know and I would really appreciate it if it stays that way" "Yeah sure. Cliff can take you to your seat. I will be on stage with Brianna and Kim in ten minutes" "I can't wait" she says and smiles.

After Cliff took my mother to her seat, he came back and picked up Rob, Rich, Brianna, Kim and me. "I'll see you later" I say to Jensen and I kiss him before I leave. "I'll be watching you" he says and points the tv in the room.