Part 25

I take my phone and I dial Jensen's number "(Y/N)?" "I'm so sorry Jay" I say and I sob. "I didn't mean what I said earlier. I love you Jay" "I love you too (Y/N). Look, I'm going to be back in a few hours. What I want from you is to take a shower, eat something and I'm on my way, ok?" "Ok" I say almost as a whisper and I hung up.

I get up and I walk downstairs. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Donna asks "Horrible" I say as I sit on the couch "Do you think that Jensen could have slept with someone else?" I ask "Why are you saying that?" "When he came earlier, I got pissed and I told him to go sleep with someone in order to leave me alone. I didn't really mean it and now he might--" I say but I get interrupted by her hugging me "He didn't. Don't worry" she says and I start crying again.

The door opens and Jensen rushes to me. He sits next to me and places his hands on my cheeks. A couple of tears escapes my eyes and he wipes them with his thumb "It hurts Jay. It hurts too much" I say between the sobs. He hugs me "I know baby, I know" he says. "Liz and I will go for a walk" Donna says and Jensen nods.

I pull away "I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I didn't mean to push you away and I'll understand if you did something that--" "I didn't and I wouldn't do anything. I just went to have a little chat with your dad. I love you and I don't want anyone to hurt you like he did" he says and I hug him again "I love you and I'm sorry that I failed you" I whisper "Don't ever say that again. You didn't fail anybody and I want you to understand that" he says and I nod.

His phone rings but he doesn't move to pick it up. "You won't answer your phone?" I ask as I pull away "It's not important right now" he says "Answer it, it's ok" I say and he nods. "It's Jared" he says and I nod. "Hey... No, I can't go" "Go where?" I ask "To the convention tomorrow" "No, you will go" I say and I take his phone "Hey Jared, it's (Y/N)" "(Y/N)? How are you?" "It's complicated. He will come to the convention" "Are you sure?" "Yes, I am" "Ok, see you soon?" "We'll see" "Ok, bye" "Bye" I say and I hung up. "I can't go (Y/N), you need me here" he says and I shake my head "I know but I hold you back enough. Go, they deserve you too. Besides, I won't be alone here" "Ok, I'll be back as fast as I can" "I know you will" I say and I smile.

"I missed you (Y/N)" "I missed you too" I say as I rub his cheek with my thumb. He leans to kiss me and I was ready to lean back but I didn't. I kiss him back. His hand travels from my knee to my thigh and rubs softly. I moan in the kiss and he chuckles in the kiss too. I pull away and we both gasp for air. I hug him and he hugs me back "Thank you" I say "Anytime" he says and rubs my back.

He pulls away "Have you eaten anything?" he asks and I shake my head. "Pizza?" he asks and I nod.

"Pizza is here" he says as he walks to me. He places the pizza down on the coffee table in front of me and goes to the kitchen. He brings two beer bottles and sits down. "Thanks" I say as he hands me the one bottle. I take a sip "I'm not really hungry" I say "Oh, no, you'll eat" he says and tries to feed me. I start laughing and I take a bite.

After we ate, I laid on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I'm drawing random patterns on his chest with my fingers. "Beer and pizza. Do you know what that reminded me off?" he asks "Our first date" I say and I look at him. He smiles and pecks my lips.

I open my eyes and I see that I'm still laying on Jensen's chest. Probably, we both fell asleep at some point on the couch. In my attempt to sit up straight, I accidentally woke him up. "Good morning" he says "Good morning. What time is your flight?" I ask and I yawn. He looks the time at his phone "In three hours" "Go prepare your stuff" I say and he nods.

"Are you sure you are going to be ok?" he asks me for the 100th time "Yes, I will. My mom is here, your mom is here and Gen is next door". He nods and kisses me "But I'll call" "Of course you will" I say and I smile. He kisses me one more time and he leaves.