Part 21

We flied back to Austin after the convention. "Let me take a bag at least" I say "No, you are tired. Go inside and I'll bring them" "You are tired too" "No, I'm fine" Jensen says as he takes our stuff out if the car. "Go have a shower and take a nap. I'll unpack, ok?" "Ok" I say and I peck his lips.

I took a long shower and by the time I walked downstairs, Jensen was already sleeping on the couch. I chuckle and I go back upstairs to grab a blanket. I help him get in a more comfortable position and I put the blanket on him. I kiss his forehead and I go to grab a bite. I make myself a toast and I go back upstairs. I open a suitcase and I start placing the stuff to the closet.

After unpacking all three suitcases, I go to check Jensen. He is still asleep. I lay next to him and he kinda wakes up. He brings me closer and so head is laying on his chest. "I need to go unpack" he says "Done it already" I say and I close my eyes "Why didn't you wake me?" "You are cute when you sleep" "You too" he says and kisses my forehead "Then stay here and let me sleep" I say and he chuckles.

The next morning, I woke up alone. I dit up straight and I stretch "Good morning" I hear from behind and I jump "Sorry didn't mean to scare you" Jensen says and sits next to me. "Morning" I say and I snuggle again. He rubs my back and kisses my head. "I need to call Bob" I say "Have you decided?" "I think" I say and he nods.

He hands me my phone and I dial Bob's number. "Hey, (Y/N). How are you?" he says "Good. Thanks for asking. I called to talk abouy pregnancy leave and tell you that I decided on an exit" I say "Are you sure?" "Yeah" "Ok, how about you come by next Thursday on the cast and writers meeting to discuss the details?" "Sure" "I'll see you then. Congratulations again" "Thanks. See you" I say and I hung up. "I need to be to Vancouver next Thursday too" I say to Jensen "We'll be there. But remember, nothing stays dead on Supernatural" he says and pecks my lips.

Thursday came and we all traveled to Vancouver. We all went to the writers room to talk about the new season. "(Y/N), are you sure that you want an out?" Bob asks me again "Yes, I want to be a good mum Bob" I say "Ok, I get it. We were talking about taking you out in episode 9 which will be shooting from October 9th to 19th" "But she will be during the 5th month of her pregnancy" Jensen says "Yes but on those episodes she will be needed up to three days" Bob says. I look at Jensen who nods "Ok" I say.

August 1st

I open my eyes and I look at the room that I was sleeping? "Where the hell am I?" I ask quietly as I sit up. The door opens and Jensen walks in. "Who are you?" I ask and I move back. "Hey, don't be scared" he says "Where am I? What the hell happened?" I ask kinda scared "You are safe and as for what happened, we can talk about this later. What's your name?" he says "Ellie" "What's the last thing you remember Ellie?" "I was at a friend's party for our graduation" "How old are you?" "Eighteen" "Are you sure?" "Yes" "What year is it?" "2008" "Ellie, it's 2016" he says and I just look at him "No" I say and I shake my head "Yes, a demon was possessing your body for 8 years now" "Yeah, right. Because demons are real" I say and I chuckle.

I get up from the bed "I need to go back home" I say and I walk to the door by he stops me. He places his hands on my arms to stop me but I try to fight him "Let me go" I yell "Ellie you have to stay here" "No, Dean, let me go" I yell. "Wait, what did you call me?" he asks and I stop fighting him. "What?" I ask "You called me Dean. I never told you my name" he says.

"CUT" the director yells "Great work guys, going for lunch and we continue with the next scene" he continues. "Want to eat?" Jensen asks me "Yes, desperately" I say and he chuckles "Let's get some food then". He wraps his arm around my shoulders and we walk out of set.

"What do you think? Girl or boy?" I ask him "Honestly? I don't care" he says rubbing my belly "Come on, say what do you think. We are going to find out tomorrow, so say it" "I think boy" "Me too" I say excited and I kiss him. "I love you" I say "I love you too".