Part 53

He leans closer until his lips are finally on mines. But I push him away a few seconds later. "I'm sorry but I can't" I say with teared eyes "It's fine. I'm sorry, I shouldn't do that. I just thought that--" he says "No, look. You seem like a great guy and yes, I thought I wanted it but..." "But I'm not him, right?" he says and I nod. "It's fine. Go and find him" he says and I smile "Thanks" I say and I run to my car.

I drove back home and I run inside. I went to the room and I jumped on the bed. I grab Jensen's face "I love you" I say and I kiss him. He kisses me back but he backs off "So, does this means that you decided to stay?" "Yes" I say and he kisses me. But I tear up and pull away from the kiss. "Hey, what happened?" he asks "I wasn't at the doctor. I went for a 'friendly' coffee with a guy I met earlier" I say "So?" he asks softly "It didn't turn out so 'friendly'. He kissed me and I let him. But then I couldn't..." I say and I sob. He cups my cheek and wipes my tear "It's ok baby" "I didn't mean to even call him when he gave me his phone but *sob* but when you told me about Danneel *sob* I blurred. I don't know what I was thinking" "I said that it's ok" he says again. "Come here" he says and hugs me.

"I have to go get Jo and Alex from Gen and Jared" I say "Go, I'll be here" he says and I nod. "I'll come back in here when I get them to sleep" I say and he smiles at me.

And I did as I said. I went back to the room. "Are they sleeping?" he asks "Yes" "Are you going to let them come in here?" "No, because your incision is still healing and I'm afraid that they are going to kick you on the wrong spot or you are going to try to pick them up" "True" he says and I smile. "Let's get you a shower and then you can sleep" I say and he nods.

We laid together in our bed and he wrapped his arm around me. "Wait" I say and I leave the room. I go to the guests' room and I wear my rings again. I go back and I lay my bed again "Where did you go?" Jensen asks me "To wear those" I say and I show him my hand. He kisses me and lays back down.

"I don't want anyone other than you" I whisper "Me neither" he says "But if you lie to me ever again I'm gonna leave for real" "Got it" he says and kisses my head.

We spent the whole next morning, in our room. Just the four of us. I didn't let the twins on the bed with Jensen but he could talk and play with them. But a phonecall from Danneel interrupted our cute and happy moment. He answered it and I was sitting on the floor with Jo and Alex sitting between my legs. I couldn't really understand his expression while he was talking on the phone.

He lets his phone on the bed and looks at me. "Well?" I ask "It's not my baby" he says "How do you know?" "She is 12 weeks pregnant which means that she was pregnant before we..." he says "Should I say that I'm happy or sad? Because I really don't know how to react to that" I say "I think happy is the right one" he says and smiles. I smile back and I kiss him. "It's just us" he says and I nod "You are all I need" he continues.

"Are you sure that you are happy and not disappointed?" I ask him "No, but this makes things a little simpler" "I guess that you are right" "Say that last part again please" "What?" "This last part about me being right" "Shut up" I say and I throw a pillow at him.

Two weeks later
Today, Jensen came back from work today and he offered to stay home with the kids so I can go for a night out with some friends. I hadn't had one of those in a really long time.

Jensen's POV
There are some weird noise that seems to be coming from the door. I walk there and I look outside from the window. I see (Y/N) trying to open the door, so I open it "Hi" she says "I seem to be a little... only a little drunk" she continues and I chuckle. "Let me help" I say and pick her up. "You're so strong... and handsome... and amazing" she says as I carry her to our room and help her change her clothes. "Goodnight" I say and kiss her head before I lay down myself.