Part 11

Rob and Rich was the first ones on stage. The sang and then it was time to introduce us. "Please welcome Kim Rhodes" Rob says and Kim goes on stage and there were screams from the crowd "Now welcome Brianna Buckmaster" Rich says and again the crowd screams. My heart is beating like crazy "And now welcome the newest member of our family..." Rob says "(Y/N) (Y/L/N)" they both say and I walk on stage. I sit on my chair.

I wait until the crowd goes silent. "Hi guys" I say in the microphone "How is everybody doing?" Kim asks. "How many of you watched season 10 's premiere this week?" Brianna asks and there are screams again "So, I see that you enjoyed (Y/N) who for sure enjoys working. How many times did you kiss Jensen?" she continues "Hey" I say and I pause "I have a boyfriend" I say and Kim and Brianna are the only ones who are laughing because they are the only ones that know that Jensen is my boyfriend. "Let's get to some questions" Kim says and we agree.

"This question is for (Y/N)" a girl says "I'm listening" I say "You had more than a couple of kissing scenes with Jensen and more. Was there any moment that you felt uncomfortable because of that?" she asks. "The most uncomfortable thing in that kind of scenes is the fact that people are watching you. All the crew is looking at you. But there wasn't something that Jensen did and made me feel uncomfortable. He is a professional and he--"

I got interrupted by the audience's screams. I look behind and I see Jensen on stage. "What are you doing here?" I ask him holding the mic away from my face "I came to take you out of this question. If you agree of course" he whispers to my ear "Sure" I say and I smile. He gets the mic from me "Watch this" he says and kisses me. The kiss lasted for a few seconds and there were screams from the audience but from Kim and Brianna too. He pulls away and takes my mic again "And that's why she haven't felt uncomfortable for a second" he says and gives me my mic back. He pecks my lips and leaves.

Our last question got answered and it's time for us to go off stage. "I need to say something before we leave. I never imagined this, I never imagined that I will be here. I was really nervous before I came on stage and everybody said that it's ok because we are family. And I understood what that means the second that I walk on stage. So, thank you everyone" I say and I blow them a kiss before going off stage.

I get in the green room and I jump on Jensen. "I did it and it was great" I say and I kiss him "I know" he says and smiles. "Jensen, I don't want to destroy the moment but we need to go for our gold panel" Jared says "You are right" he says "I'll see you in 30 minutes" he says and pecks my lips.

I stayed in the green room with the rest of the girls and Misha talking about random things. The boys came after half an hour "Hey, I was asked to ask you if you want to join us for the last 30 minutes of our panel" Jensen says "Sure" I say and I kiss him. "I'll let them know. And we have an hour to kill, because it's Misha's panel now. What do you want to do?" "Food and then, maybe, I will have the need to go to the bathroom with you, do some research" I say and he smiles "Oh, you do" he says and kisses me.

"(Y/N), it's your time" Cliff says "Coming" I say and I get up from the couch in the green room. We walk to the stage, I take a mic and I go on stage. "Shorty is here" Jared says and everybody laughs. "Hey babe" Jensen says away from the mic and pecks my lips. "Let's continue" I say and I sit on my chair.

"This question is for (Y/N) and Jensen" a girl says "Ok, I'm going to find something to do" Jared says and gets up from his seat. "I'm sure that many of us want to know how you two met? Was it on set?". I look at Jensen and he laughs as he remembers that day. "Well, I don't remember" I say.