Part 12

"I'm sure that many of us want to know how you two met? Was it on set?". I look at Jensen and he laughs as he remembers that day. "Well, I don't remember because I was drunk, Jensen?" I say and he continues to laugh. I hear Jared laughing too "I want to hear this story again" he says and comes next to me. "She was drunk, and we were walking. She told me that she went to celebrate because she got a new job. And then she started telling me that she is excited about the actor that she will be kissing because he is hot. And the best part is that she had watched supernatural but she didn't recognise me" he says and we all laugh.

There was a pause until the time there was silence im the room again. "And then she fainted" he continues. "I'm going to give you an advise, you can take it or leave it. But don't get drunk and say yes to a stranger to walk you home and make sure you take a good look at them before you start talking" I say.

"Ok guys, that's it for us. We'll see you soon" Jensen says and go back stage. "I love you" I say and I kiss Jensen "I love you too". "I'll go check how my mom is doing" "Ok, I'll see you later" he says and pecks my lips.

"Hey mom, everything ok?" "Yes" she says and hugs me "Don't mind us and go live your dream baby" she says "Thank you" I say and I hug her back. "I'm going back home now" "Ok" I say and she walks away. I take a deep breath and I turn to Cliff "Ok, let's go back now" I say and he nods.

"How did it go?" Jensen asks me as I enter the green room. I sit next to him and he hugs me "She said 'don't mind us and go live your dream'" I say and he kisses my cheek. "We are going for autographs now and I'll come pick you up when it's your time for photo-ops, see you later" he says and pecks my lips before he leaves.

After about 15 minutes, I get up from the couch "Where are you going?" Gen asks me "I have an idea" I say and I walk out of the green room. I walk to the room that the cast was giving autographs and I took a Jared's photo. I was walking next to the line and going in the front of it. People on the line recognised me but I waved them to be quiet.

I stand in front of Jensen's table hugging the girl that was already in front of him "I'm sorry" I say to her "Mr. Ackles can I ask you something?" I say and he laughs "No, security there is a girl here--" he says laughing but I stop him "No, Mr. Ackles, please. I'm a huge fan and I love you so much" I say and he continues to laugh "I love you too" he says and kisses me over the table.

"Get a room you two" Jared and Misha say that were sitting next say. "I would really appreciate it if you could sign here Mr. Ackles" I say and show him the white side of the picture. He chuckles and signs it. "Anything else?" he asks "Can you Mr. Padalecki sign too" I ask and I turn the picture. Jensen sees that it's only Jared face on the photo. Jared notices it and burst into laughter. "How dare you?" Jensen says "I love you" I say and I kiss him. "I'm sorry for making you wait longer" I say to the girl next to me "It's fine" she says "It was worth it. I have a photo-op with you two later" she continues "Great, I'll see you both in photo-ops" I say pointing at her and Jensen.

I go back to the green room and I sit next to Gen. "You had to see Jensen's face when I asked Jared to sign this" I say and I start laughing. "You didn't" "I did" I say and she laughs.

The boys come back and Jensen rushes to me. "Time for photos" he says and picks me up "No, Jay, no" I say giggling. He carries me to the photo's session and he puts me down there. "Hey, what was that?" "Revenge" he says and smiles at me.

They convention ended and we return to our room. I fall on the bed and Jensen does too. "I need to change my clothes but I think I will fall asleep in the process" I say and he chuckles. "Did you like the convention?" "I loved it. I can't wait for the next. But until then I need sleep. So goodnight babe" I say and I close my eyes.