Part 2

Cliff, the body guard that is responsible for the actors, drove us to our hotel and we are getting settled in our room. "When is your meeting?" Kate asks "Tomorrow at 10 am" "Great, we are going out to celebrate tomorrow" "And what are we doing today?" I say and she is searching for something in her suitcase. "We are doing these" she says and shows me her sheet masks. I frown "Stop that, I'm making you perfect".

The next day, I convinced Kate to stay back and I went alone to the meeting. When we were done, I returned back to our hotel. "What happened?" Kate asks as soon as I opened the room's door "Everything went great, I'm starting work in a month and they'll send me the script a week earlier" I say with a huge smile in my face. "I'm so happy for you" she screams and hugs me. I pull away "Are you going to call your parents now?" she asks me "I will" "Great. I'm going to bring lunch and then we are getting ready for the party" "You know that it's not really a party, right" "It is to me. See you later" "Bye" I say and she leaves.

I take my phone and I call my mom. "Hi baby" "Hi mom, how are you? How is dad?" "Good. How are you baby?" "I'm better than ever" "Did something happened? Did you find the lucky one?" "No mom, I'm not getting married yet" "Ok then, what made you that happy?" "Do you know the tv show Supernatural?" "I think I've heard it from your brother once or twice but I don't know anything about it" "Well, I got casted in supernatural for a season, at least" "Oh, you did" "Yes, mom aren't you excited" "Baby, you know how your dad and I feel about actors" "Yeah, you are right. I shouldn't have called" "No (Y/N)--" "Bye mom" I say and I hung up.

Kate comes back with the food after 10 minutes. "I'm back" she exclaimes "(Y/N)? What happened?" she says and sits on the couch besides me. "Hey, what happened? You were so excited before I left" she says and rubs my back to comfort me. "I called my mom to say that I got my first acting job" "And? She wasn't excited?" "Not at all. She reminded me what she thinks about actors. That they are useless and they found a way to take money by showing off their faces" "Hey, you know that she is wrong. And if they don't want to support you, I'm here for that. Come on, don't be sad now, we have a party tonight" "Thank you" I say and I hug her. "Get up now and go eat. I brought burgers and beer so you can get used to them" she says and I chuckle.

My phone rings again after lunch. "Hello?" "Hi baby sis. Called to say congratulations" "Thanks, I really appreciate it" "Hey, don't be sad because of mom and dad. Go and live your dream" "Thank you. I just signed the papers today" "That's great. Are you going to celebrate?" "Yes. Kate and I will go out tonight. I would invite you too but we are in Vancouver" "It's fine, I'll come to see you when you get back. Go out now and meet a hot actor who will make mom and dad to change their minds" "Thanks" "Your welcome. I'll see you soon little" "See you" I say and I hung up.

"How do I look?" I ask Kate as I walk out of the bathroom. I wore a black mindi dress in A-line and silver high heels sandals.

 I wore a black mindi dress in A-line and silver high heels sandals

I put on some make up, a pink-nude lipstick and some maskara. "You look great" she says "Let's go then" I say and we walk out of the room.

"Tequila" I say to the barman and I drink one more shot. "One more?" a man that sits next to me asks "Sure" I say and I smile "Are you alone?" he asks me "No, well yes. I came here with my best friend but she left with a guy. We actually came here to celebrate for me but she was the lucky one today. *hicups* And I think that I'm drank" I say and laugh "Celebrate huh?" "Yes, I got a new job" I say "Wow, to your new job then" he says and raises his glass. I agree and I drink one more shot. "I'm Jay by the way" "(Y/N)" I say and I shake his hand.