Part 24

Still Jensen's POV

I knock the door hoping that she will answer this time. "(Y/N) please come out. It's not good for you sitting in there" I say but there is no answer "It's been two weeks. I miss you (Y/N)". I can hear that she is crying again. It breaks my heart hearing her crying all day but in the middle of the night too. "Leave me alone" she says. I blink away the tears and I go downstairs.

"How is she?" "I don't know mom. She doesn't want to talk, she isn't coming out of the nursery and I hate hearing her crying while I can't help her". She hugs me and rubs my back "She is grieving. For her son and for her future babies. It's hard for a woman to know that she is not going to have kids. It's her role to carry children and now she feels like she failed" "But she never failed anyone" I say as I pull away "I know but she doesn't. And that's your role, to make her understand that" "Thanks mom" I say and I hug her again.

I go to the room again and I knock. "(Y/N) please open the door" "No, go away" "You didn't fail anyone (Y/N) and of course you are not useless. Nobody is blaming you for what happened. So please let me help you" I say but she doesn't respond. The door opens "I told you to leave me alone" "I can't leave you alone" "Of course you can, you just leave" "No, because I'm here to help you" "You can't help me because my dad was right. Actors are useless, I mean look at me. I couldn't even keep my baby alive. And I deserve it because I didn't listen to him" "Wait, who told you that? He did?" "Yes and he is right. He was always right. So now leave" "And what am I supposed to do when you are in here all day and cry?" "I don't know, go find some whore and sleep with, I don't care, just leave me alone" she yells and shuts the door.

He told her that she deserves this? I walk downstairs pissed "Where are you going?" my mom asks "I got to do something, I'll be back as soon as I can" I say and I leave the house. I drive to the airport and I take the first flight to Kansas city.

I knock the door of (Y/N)'s parents house and Liz opens the door. "Hi Jensen, did something happened? I've only been gone for two days" she says but I walk passed her and I go to Harry. "You son of a bitch" I say. I grab him by the collar of his t-shirt and I pin him to the wall "What the hell are you doing?" he asks "Why did you tell her that?" I yell "What?" "(Y/N), do you have any idea what you did to her?" I yell "Jensen, what happened?" Liz asks "He told (Y/N) that she deserved what happened because she didn't listen to him. And now she thinks that he is right" I say "Harry? Is he saying the truth?" she asks but he doesn't answer. "I can't believe you. Come on Jensen, let's go" she says and I let him free. "Go wait outside for me, I'll go take my stuff and we are leaving" she says and I nod.

Walking out of the house, my phone starts ringing. "(Y/N)?" "I'm so sorry Jay".

Your POV
"(Y/N) you can come out now. Jensen left. Come out, take a shower and get something to eat" Donna says. I get up and I open the door "I'm going to get a shower, I'm not hungry" I say and she nods.

I filled the bath tub and I stayed inside for a good amount of time. Donna came to check if I was ok a couple of times. I wrapped myself with a towel, I get out of the bathroom and I go to my room. I got dressed and in my way to walk out of it, I noticed something. The album of our wedding on Jensen's nightstand. I sit on the bed and I take the album in my hands. I look through the photos of me and Jensen. We were so happy that day. "What have I done?" I whisper and I start crying again. I quit my dream job, I lost my child and now I'm losing my perfect husband too.

I take my phone and I dial Jensen's number "(Y/N)?" "I'm so sorry Jay" I say and I sob.