Part 8

The convention weekend
I woke up before Jensen this morning, I actually haven't really slept all night because I am beyond nervous. I sat on the couch and I called my parents to let them know that I'm going to be there this weekend.

"Babe, is everything ok?" Jensen asks and sits next to me "Babe, why are you crying?" he asks and wipes my tears "Sorry, did I wake you?" "No. Why are you crying (Y/N)?" "I called my parents to let them know that I'm going there at some point this weekend" "And?" "Look, my parents aren't really fans of actors. And when I told them that I took this part, they weren't really excited. They said that they watched the first episode and that they are disappointed of me because of what I did. They thought that I wouldn't do this in the end. And the fact that I'm picturing a demon on a show like that should make me feel ashamed. They don't want to see me again, unless I stop this. I said that I don't want to because I finally have a job that I love and enjoy and they didn't care".

Jensen hugs me and I try to calm down "It's ok, I'm here for you and I'm sure that Tom is too" he says. "Do you want to stay back?" he asks me. I pull back and I shake my head "No. I won't let them destroy our weekend too" "Ok. Let's go get ready and Cliff will drive all of us to the airport" he says and I nod.

We get in the car and I sit next to the window. Jensen sits next to me after he placed the suitcases in the back and we are waiting Jared and Misha. Jared comes first "Good morning" he says and sits in the front seat. "Morning" both Jensen and I say. "Gen and the kids are coming too" Jared says "That's great man. You can finally meet Gen" Jensen says and looks at me. "Yeah" "Is everything ok?" Jared asks "I'll be fine" I say and I give him a weak smile. Jensen kisses my cheek and wraps his hand around my shoulders "They'll understand" he whispers. I shake my head "No, they won't Jay. They never do" "Do you want me to call Tom? Let him know that we'll be there?" "No, I'm going to call him when we have free time" I say and he nods.

We sat on our seats and Jensen is holding my hand. I'm sitting between Jensen and Jared, and Misha is behind Jensen. I turn to Jensen "My parents were always happy and proud of me. I was a daddy's girl. Everytime I called, my mom would always ask me about boyfriends because she wanted me to find someone I love and loves me back" "And you did" he says and pecks my lips. "When we were fighting this morning, I told her that I found someone she told me that she doesn't even want to know his name if he is an actor. Especially if he plays on the same show" I say and I wipe my tears away. "But the actor that loves you, will do everything to make sure that you are happy. He is willing to even fight your parents in order to see that pretty smile on your face again" "Is he?" I say and I giggle "Yes, he is" he says and kisses me.

"Get a room you two" Misha says from behind and we both chuckle. "Thank you. I love you" I say "I love you too" he says and pecks my lips. "Oh, I've just remembered something" I say and I turn to Jared. I smack hos shoulder "Where did the candies that I had in my trailer go?" "What are you talking about?" he says in a total guilty way "Jared, I filled it up im Wednesday and yesterday was empty. How the hell did you ate all of them in one day? And how did you find them?" "I may have seen you putting them there. But you should be happy because you made me happy by curing my starvation"  he says and I chuckle "Really? And what about mine?" "You were home, you had more in there" "I have to find another place to hide them" "No, I won't do it again" "Don't listen to that. He will do it again" Jensen says and I chuckle.

We landed in Kansas and we arrived at our hotel. Jensen and I are staying in the same room. We are walking to the hallway of the hotel headed to our room and we are carrying our suitcases. "Baby" a lady from behind us say "Mom?" Jensen says and then looks at me.