Part 18

We take the glasses, we interlock our hands and we take a sip. I almost choke and I look at Gen who is waving me to swap the glasses. "Is this a kids' champagne or something?" Jensen asks but, thank God, only I can hear him. "It's supposed to be my glass" "Why? Since when you don't drink?" "Since I... I was supposed to tell you this when we would be alone but--" "(Y/N) what--?" "I'm pregnant Jay" I say. He looks at my belly and then back to me again. "Are you serious?" he asks and I nod smiling. He brings me close to him and kisses me. Nobody else heard that conversation but the two of us.

"Time for the first dance? What do you say Rob?" Rich says in the mic "I say it's time" he answers "Then let's get the music started" Rich says. The song starts and I place my hands around Jensen's neck and he around my waist. 'Heaven' by Bryan Adams started playing and we started swaying. All along I haven't looked away from Jensen's perfect eyes and smile.

The song ends and everybody around is say 'kiss, kiss, kiss'. And we did. He took my hand and we went to sit. We sat on the rectangle table while the rest are cycle. Jensen and I sat in the middle. Next to me was Gen, then my mom and then my brother. Next to Jensen was Jared, then his mom and then his dad. "Sorry for the glasses, I meant my left" Gen says "It's fine, I told him" I say and she hugs me.

My mom walks to me and she hugs me too. "It's far better than I imagined" she says "I know" I say. She pulls back and rubs my cheek "My baby" "You're never going to stop, are you?" "No" she says and I chuckle. "Did you tell Jensen?" she asks "Yes, I did" I say and she goes to him. She hugs him "She made a good choice" she says "Thank you" he says and I smile looking at them.

Jensen's parents walked up to us. "You look great (Y/N). I'm sorry I didn't come to see you in the church but someone was too nervous" Donna says pointing at Jensen "It's fine and thank you" I say. She hugs me "Welcome to the family" she says. She pulls away and then his dad comes and hugs me too "Welcome to the family (Y/N)" he says "Thank you" I answer.

Jensen and I went to see all the guests and then back to our seats. "Let's go for a dance sis" Tom says "Let's go" I say and he takes my hand. We are doing the same thing I did with Jensen earlier. After a few seconds Jensen came too with his sister. "I'm sorry I couldn't bring dad" "It's fine, I've given him two chances to make up but he refused. It's his turn now if he wants to" I say "And you'll just forgive him?" "I don't know" "Ok, enough of this. It's a happy day today" he says and I chuckle.

"Can I interrupt?" Jensen asks "Sure" Tom says and pulls away. I wrap my hands around the back of his neck. "I love you" I say and I kiss him "I love you too" he says and kisses me again. "Because I'm pretty sure that Jared is going to deliver a speech, if you don't want him to announce yet that you are pregnant, don't tell him because he is not good at keeping secrets" "Good to know" I say and he chuckles. I take a look around. "This is perfect" I say "You are perfect" he says and kisses me. My mom was dancing with my brother and Jensen's parents were too.

"May I?" his dad says asking for my hand "Sure" Jensen says and pecks my cheek. He takes my hand and he puts his other hand on my waist while I put mine on his shoulder "I wanted to say to you that you are family and we are always here for you. Jensen told us about what happened with your dad" "I'm sorry about that. I don't know why he thinks of that. I tried to change his mind but he doesn't listen. We didn't even showed up today" I say and I feel the tears in my eyes "Hey, it's ok. It's not your fault. You don't need to apologise. I just wanted to say that we are here for whatever you need" "Thank you" I say and I smile again.

I walk to the table and I sit on my seat. Jensen was on another table talking to the guests. Jared and Gen were dancing with Tom and Shep. Donna comes and sits next to me. "Hi" I say taking my glass "Hey" she says as I take a sip. I almost chocked again. "Are you ok?" she asks "Yeah, I think that Jensen still has my glass. Excuse he for a second" I say and I take the glass. I walk to Jensen who was on the table with some of the cast "Hi" I say "Babe I think this is yours" I say and I hand him the glass "Yes" he says and takes it. He gives me my empty glass and smiles at me.

"Hi everyone, I wanted to say a few words about (Y/N) and Jensen" Jared says taking everyone's attention "Oh no" Jensen and I say at the same time.