Part 1

Warning: This story is pretty old at this point, so please excuse any cringy, stupid and typical Y/N behavior.
Thank you.

~

"Did they call you?" Kate asks "No not yet" I answer "Don't worry, they are probably trying to find why the liked you so much" "Yeah right, because Robert Singer and Andrew Dabb will be talking about me all day" "Come on, I'm trying to cheer you up. You are going to get the part. You were the best" "But have in mind that I have no idea about the show" "So what? We are going to watch it together, tonight. And while I'm preparing the tv, you are ordering food" "Really?" "Yes". I roll my eyes and I get up from the couch.

After three boxes of pizza and 12 episodes, I couldn't stay up anymore so we decided to call it a night. I didn't let Kate to go back at her place because it was late, so she slept in. We both fell asleep on the couch.

I wake up because my phone was ringing. I jump off the couch and I run to get pick it up waking up Kate. "What the hell?" she asks but I ignore her "Hello?" I say picking up the phone "Good morning, are you Mrs. (Y/L/N)" "Yes that's me" "We are calling to inform you that you've been picked for the role of Maggie in Supernatural and we would really appreciate it if you could come to Vancouver so we could discuss the details" "Yes, of course I can. When do you want me to come" "It would really help us if you could be here in two days because we are already running late" "Yeah, sure" "Great, we'll send you more details in an email within the next 12 hours" "Thank you, I'll be there in time" I say and I hung up.

"So?" Katie asks "I GOT THE PART" I scream and she jumps off the couch and hugs me. "That's great. That's your first acting job and on a big show. We got to celebrate" "We can't. I need to be in Vancouver in two days" "And who said that you can't celebrate in Vancouver?" "Are you coming with?" "Of course I am" "I love you" I say and I hug her "I know you do" she says and I chuckle. She pulls away "Go prepare your stuff and I am going to do my stuff and book tickets and hotel" she says.

A new notification causes my phone to light up. I open it and I see an email from WB_Supernatural. "You won't need to because tickets and hotel are booked and prepaid from them. And you are lucky because they are for two" I say and I can't be happier. "When are we flying then?" she asks "Tomorrow at 9 am. We gotta hurry" "Got it" she says and runs out of my apartment. I chuckle and I go to prepare my luggage.

"Wake up, (Y/N). Wake up" it's the first thing I hear in the morning. "I'm awake" I say jumping off bed. "Kate? What are you doing here?" "I'm waking your sleepy ass because we are flying in 3 hours. Go get ready. I've brought you coffee and breakfast. You are lucky that I have keys" "Ok, ok, I'm going" I say and I walk in the bathroom. I wear the clothes that I've prepared from last night, a pair of slight ripped black jeans and a grey oversized sweater, and I put some make up on.

"Finally, what took you so long?" she says as I walk out of the bathroom "I want you to calm down a little" "Stop talking and eat" she says hands me a donut. When I finished eating, we left almost immediately for the airport.

We gave our luggages and we are now boarding. I sit on my business class seat and Kate does too. "Wow, I never expected to be sitting in business class" I say "Me too" she says. "(Y/N) are you ok?" "I don't know. What if they change their mind? I mean I don't have any experience with acting" "And they knew that when they called you. So, stop being nervous and grumpy and let's talk about something else" "Like?" "Like, who is your favourite Jensen or Jared?" "Is Jensen the Dean one?" "Yes" "Then Jensen" "Good thing that you are playing Dean's love interest then" "Yeap. I'm going to get some sleep now because someone broke into my apartment at 6 am and wake me up" "The actress needs her beauty sleep?" "Yes, so shut up" "Fine".

"Welcome to Vancouver" the pilot's voice echoes to the plane and wakes me up.