Part 16

June 2nd

Kim and Brianna were downstairs while I was in my room with Gen. "No, Gen, I can't be" "Why not? Just try" she says and I frown "Fine" I say and I take it from her.

I get out of the bathroom three minutes later. "So?" she asks "I'm pregnant" I say and she hugs me. "That's awesome" she says "Gen what am I going to do?" "First of all, you are going to say it Jensen" "How?" "I'm thinking tonight that you are going to be just the two of you" "And what about the champaign tonight?" "Leave it on me. Now, go downstairs and get ready for your wedding" she says and I nod.

The make up artist is already here "I need to go get something and I'll be back soon" Gen says "Ok. We are starting with make up" Brianna says and sits me on the chair.

Make up and hair are done and it's time for me to get dressed. "I'm back" Gen says as she entered the house. "I got you a champagne without alcohol and I will let you know later which glass is yours" she whispers to my ear "Thanks". She went upstairs to change too because Kim and Brianna were already ready.

 She went upstairs to change too because Kim and Brianna were already ready

"Wow. Gen, you look really good" I say "Not as good as you" she says and smiles. I still have some clips on my hair that I'm supposed to take off when it's time for the ceremony.

The doorbell rings and Gen opens the door. It's Tom "Hey girls. Ready to go?" he asks "Yes" we all say "Wow (Y/N), you look gorgeous. And you are getting married" he says and hugs me. He pulls away "Let's go girls" he says and we all follow him to the car.

He parks the car out of the church "I'm going inside to make sure that Jensen is in the groom's room and I'll be back" he says. He comes back after a minute and we all walk in the bride's room.

"I'm going to let mom know that you are here" he says and I nod. "And I am going to tell Jensen that you are too gorgeous for him" Gen says "Not possible" I say trying to imagine who handsome he must be. "Let's get those last slips out of your hair" Brianna says and helps me to take them off.

I look myself in the mirror and I take a deep breath.

Tears start forming in my eyes "Hey, hey, not crying today" Kim says "I can't promise you that" I say and I try to wipe them

Tears start forming in my eyes "Hey, hey, not crying today" Kim says "I can't promise you that" I say and I try to wipe them. Gen comes in with Tom and Shep "Aunt (Y/N/N) you look really good" "Thank you Tom. You look really good too. Dad did a good job" "Uncle Jensen dressed me because dad was trying to dress Shep" he says and I tear up again. "Ok boys, let's let mom and aunt (Y/N/N) to alone for a little" she says and she and Brianna take the boys out.

"I can't believe it Gen. I'm getting married to the man of my dreams, I'm pregnant with his child and I finally feel lucky" I say "I know how it feels like" she says and rubs my arms. Jared comes in the room "Hey shorty, how are you?" he says and he hugs me "Nervous and emotional" "Yeah, he is nervous too" he says.

Tom and my mom come in the room too. "Gen we better go get ready" Jared said and they walk out of the room.  My mom hugs me "I can't believe that my baby is getting married" "Didn't you always wanted that?" I ask "Yes, but reality is much better" she says and pulls away.  "I'll be waiting for you outside" she says "Mom can I tell you something?" I say before she opens the door "Of course sweetheart" she says and walks to me again. "I'm pregnant" I say and I tear up again. "My baby is going to have a baby" she says and tears up too.

"Does Jensen knows?" Tom asks and hugs me "No, I found out this morning" "He can't wait to see you" "Me neither" I say and I wipe my tears. "Shall we?" he says offering his hand "He didn't come, did he?" I ask and he shakes his head "It's ok, let's go" I say and I take his hand.

The bridesmaids and the groomsmen walk down the aisle. Then Gen and Jared and after them it's my turn. "Ready?" Tom asks me and I nod. I close my eyes and I take a deep breath.