Part 13

1 year later

"It's so good to be back home" I say and I jump on the couch "But it was the best vacations I've ever been" I continue "Yes, it was" Jensen says and we kiss. "But we have filming next week" he says "No, you have filming in Monday and I have next week. Until then I'm staying in Austin" "You have no idea how happy you had me when you said that you were ok with staying in Texas" "So, this ring didn't?" I say

Flashback
"I love this place. I don't want to leave tomorrow" I say as Jensen came and sits next to me to the balcony "Me neither. You were right, Mykonos is beautiful. Like you" he says and kisses me.

"I love you Jay" "I love you too

"I love you Jay" "I love you too. And I want to ask you something" "I'm listening" "Do you want to be my wife (Y/N) (Y/L/N)?" he says and kneels down next to me "I don't want you just now, I want you next to me forever. I want you the first thing I see in the morning and the last thing I see before I fall asleep and see you in my dreams forever. And to be every thought in between too. I love you in a way I never loved anyone ever again and I want to love you forever. So, what do you say?" he says and at this point my eyes are filled with tears "Yes, Jay, yes. It will always be yes" I say and he kisses me.
End of flashback

"It did and still does" he says and I kiss him "I love you Jay" "I love you too".

"Gen texted me the number of the lady that helped her with her wedding. What to book an appointment?" I ask Jensen who was in the kitchen "Sure" he says and comes and sits on the couch next to me. "Give me your phone" he says and I do. He calls her and books an appointment for tomorrow. "I can't wait" he says "Me neither" I say and I kiss him.

The next morning, I wake up by kisses. I open my eyes and I see Jensen who is looking at me. We stayed like that for some time until he placed his hand on my cheek. He rubs softly with his thumb and I let out a breath. "What is it?" he asks "I can't believe that I'm living this. I think that I'll wake up at some point and everything will be gone" "It won't" he says and kisses me. He pulls away and hugs me.

"We need to get up" I say but without moving from his chest "I know" he says and kisses my head. "Let's go plan our wedding" he says and sits up. "Let's go plan our wedding" I repeat and I smile. "Get ready and we'll take coffee om our way out". He pecks my lips and goes to the bathroom.

We stopped at Starbucks and we went to the drive through. While we were waiting in line, I found his script. "Have you read it?" I ask him "I just had a look" he says and I nod. I put my sunglasses to my head and I start to go through the pages. I'm not in the first episode, so I only have the second script.

"So you have Amara and me on your ass this season" I say "Yeah, but I don't mind you" he says and kisses my cheek. "Are you leaving tomorrow?" I ask him "Yeah, Jared and I will leave after the game. "Why don't you invite them over?" "I thought that you may need some rest" "No, I'm fine" "Ok, I'll text them when we are done from the appointment. I love you" he says and pecks my cheek "I know you do" I say and he chuckles. "And when are you coming?" he asks "I'm working on next Thursday, so I think Wednesday" "Great" he says and smiles.

"Hey, how did the appointment with Tessa went yesterday?" Gen asks me as she enters the kitchen "Good. She was really nice and she explained everything to us. She is going to send us the locations that she thinks we will like and after we choose, we can continue with invitations" I say and then we hear the boys laugh from the living room. "But Jensen is leaving today and I am leaving next week and I don't know if I can plan everything in time" "You will. I was thinking the same thing when Jared and I were getting married but everything went great. And if you need help, just call me" "Thank you" I say and someone comes in the kitchen.

"Aunt (Y/N/N), do you have more popcorn? Dad and uncle Jensen ate it all" Tom says "Yes, come here" I say and he gives me the empty bowl. I fill it up and I give it back to him. "Here you go. And say that these are only for you. If they take a piece, call for me" I say and he nods.

"I have just one advise for the wedding. Don't worry about the last detail. I know that it's hard but you don't need to count how many leafs are in every bouquet" she says and I chuckle. "Aunt (Y/N/N), uncle Jensen is eating my popcorn" he yells from the living room. I chuckle and I walk there. "Hey, this popcorn is only for the kids. Not for you two" I say "Is that your mom voice?" Jensen asks me "I guess it is" I say "I can't wait to hear it again" he says and I peck his lips.