Part 5

It's been three and a half weeks away from Jensen. But we haven't stopped talking or texting. I have found an apartment in the same building as Jensen because he said that it would be nice for me to live near. Jared and Misha are leaving on the same building too. I am flying to Vancouver today but Jensen is expecting me in two. My brother is coming with so he can help me with organising my apartment. With Jared's help, I planned to surprise him on set because they start filming a week before me.

"Text me when you land" Kate says and hugs me "I will". I pull away and I start walking away with Tom. "So, tell me the plan again" Tom says "When we land, Cliff will be waiting for us with the keys to my apartment which Jared stole from Jensen. We go to the apartment and then I'm going to set. You can either come with me or stay" "I'm coming with because I want to have a talk with Jensen" "Oh my God, I'm not a baby" "You are" he says and kisses my head.

We landed, we took our stuff and we walk to Cliff. "Hi" I say and I hug him "Hi shorty" "Hey, just because they are giants doesn't mean that I'm short" "Whatever you say" he says "Cliff this is my brother Tom" I say and they shake hands with Cliff "You better keep her safe" Tom says "That's my job" "Tom" I say and I hit his arm. "Let's go now" I say and we walk to the car. In there I texted Kate a photo of my keys which Cliff gave me.

We left all my things to my apartment and we went to set. "Jared just texted me that they are going on break" I say as Cliff parked the car. "I'll take you to them" he says and we get out of the car. We went to the place that they were supposed to have lunch but they weren't there. "Let me call Jared" Cliff says and I nod.

"They are headed to their trailers" he says and takes us there. In our way there, I saw them from behind. "Jensen?" I call for him and he turns around. "(Y/N)?" he says and runs to me. He lifts me up and spins me around. He puts me down "I thought you were coming in two days" "I know, I wanted to surprise you" "And you did" he says and someone clears their throat. "(Y/N) it's nice to finally meet you in person" Jared says and hugs me "Nice to meet you too. Wow, you are much taller in person" I say and he chuckles. "You were in it too?" Jensen asks "Yeap".

"Jensen, this is my brother, Tom. He came to help me with organising my apartment" I say "Nice to meet you" Jensen says "Nice to meet you too" Tom says and they shake hands. "You better not make her cry or else I'm coming back" "Tom!" "What?" "Oh my God" I say and I roll my eyes "Hey, it's fine. I have a little sister too so I know how it feels like" Jensen says to Tom. "Let's leave you two alone" Jared says and they walk away.

"I like the hair" I say "Yeah, seems like demon Dean likes it too" Jensen says "Good thing I like it too then" "What would happen if you didn't like it my little demon girlfriend?" he says and pecks my lips "I wouldn't kiss you" "Like you had a choice" he says and pecks my lips again "Just to make it official, do you want to be my off screen girlfriend too?" "Of course I do" I say and I kiss him. "When is your first scene?" he asks me "Friday" "Great. So that means that you are free tonight" "I don't know, I don't want to leave Tom alone" "It's ok, we can do it later" "Don't worry he leaves tomorrow. But we are having a movie night. Want to come?" "Sure" he says and pecks my lips again.

"I'll leave you work now and what time are you getting off?" "At 8" "Great, I'll see you at 9" "I'll be there" "Bye" I say and I peck his lips and I walk away. Cliff and Tom were already waiting for me with Jared in the car. "Are you done being disgusting with my best friend?" Jared says "Oh God, you are so much like Kate" I say and I get in the car.