Part 45

"So they are both asleep and it's just the two of us" Jensen says and hugs me from behind. "Mm, how should we spend our time?" "I have a few ideas" he says and kisses my neck "Like?" "You'll see" he says and picks me up. I giggle as he carries me to our room. He throws me on the bed and climbs on top of me. He kisses me and I try to pull him as close to me as possible.

"Can you believe that they are already 5 months old?" I say "Honestly? No. And I don't want to leave next week" "Facetime? Every night?" "Definitely" he says and I kiss him "I'm gonna miss you" he says "Me too" I say and I kiss him again "This is the best hiatus I've ever had. I wish I could stay longer" "Me too. But don't worry because you'll be back sooner than you think. Now tell me, are you excited to play another role after this long?" "Well, last time it turned out really good" he says and kisses me. He opens his mouth to continue but the doorbell interrupts him "I'll get that" he says and gets up.

He dresses up quickly and goes downstairs. I get up too and I start getting dressed. I go downstairs and I see Jensen and his mom. "Hi" I say "Hey (Y/N), how are you doing?" she said as she hugs me "Great. How are you?" "Good. I'm sorry I didn't say that I was coming" "It's ok" I say and I sit on the couch. "Where are the tiny ones?" she asks "Mom, I already told you that they are asleep" Jensen says "But you know where their room is" I say "I'll be right back then" she says and goes upstairs.

"Sorry about that" Jensen says "It's fine" I say and I kiss him. I sit on his lap "What do you want to do while my mom is being entertained by the twins?" "I don't know" "How about we continue?" "Oh no. I can't. Can you have sex while your mom is here?" "Not really" "I have an idea. What about an Instagram live?" "Sure. Let's go to our room" he says and I nod. "Do you know how to do an Instagram live?" I ask "Nope" he says and I chuckle.

We sat on the floor, I was between Jensen's legs, and we placed Jensen's phone on the bed. We started the livestream from Jensen's account. People came from the very first second. "Hi guys" I say "Hello" Jensen says "How are you guys doing?" he continues "Should we do a little q&a?" I ask and the comments are going crazy.

"Someone asked were the mini Ackles are. They are asleep" I say "And their grandma is watching over them" "Yeah, his mom just came and she went to see them" "She didn't even asked me how I was, she just went there when (Y/N) told her too" "Are you jealous?" I ask him and I chuckle "No, I'm not" he says and I scoff.

"When is filming starting? Next week" Jensen says "And I have begged him not to spoil anything but the day he got the script he told me everything. He destroyed the whole season for me because I know what will happen" I say "Sorry" he says and kisses my cheek.

"Who is the older of the twins? Alex he is a couple of minutes older than Jo" Jensen says and I look at my phone and I smile. 'Have sex while you can' "Gen just texted me" I say and I show Jensen "We already did Gen. Thank you" Jensen says and I chuckle.

"Do you have any tattoos? I do actually" I say and I show them my wrist. It was a small tattoo of a J and an A. "I got it three months ago" "It's Jo and Alex" Jensen says and I nod. "Or it could be Jensen Ackles" I say and I look at him. He smiles and kisses me.

"Oh that's an interesting one; (Y/N), how are you so beautiful and successful and manage to be a mother all at once?" Jensen says as he reads the question "Aww, thank you" "Yeah, I agree. How do you do it?" he continues "The truth is that I have a husband skilled enough to help me. I couldn't do it without him" "Aww" Jensen says and kisses my cheek.

We hear a cry "I got him" Jensen says and gets up. The door closes and I go back to the livestream "It's from the few times that he is right on who is crying" as I finish the sentence, Jensen comes back "Hey" I say in a happy tone "My mom got him" he says and sits down again.

"Have they started talking yet?" I read a question "Yes. Jo said dadda" Jensen says "They both say mama and dadda. Jo is trying to say more but Alex doesn't really want to" "He likes to kick the toys more than talking" he says and I agree.

They both start crying "Ok, that's the sign that mom and dad's free time is over" I say "Ok bye guys" Jensen says "Bye" I say and I blow them a kiss before ending the stream.