Part 7

A week later

I got out of my trailer and I'm walking to set. "Hey babe" Jensen says and I turn around "Hi, are you done?" I ask him and I peck his lips "Yes, you?" "I have one more scene with Mark" "Do you want to come by my apartment later?" "Sure" "Ok, I'll be waiting for you" he says and pecks my lips. "See you" I say and I walk away.

"How is squirrel doing?" "Having sex all the time" "Is he becoming more and more aggressive?" "Yes, he needs to kill soon" "I know. Keep him close to you and if anything changes you let me know" "Of course my King" I say and I start walking away "Oh and one more thing Maggie" he says and I turn around "Pause" the director yells. Mark and I stay on our marks. I have to get through to the wall, so they have to tie me up.

After about 15 minutes, we are ready to continue. "Action" the director yells. "On 3, Mark will wave and (Y/N) will be on the wall" he continues "1... 2...3" he says and I pinned on the wall. Mark walks slowly to me "If you ever lose him, you will be dead the second I find out" "I won't lose him my King" I say and they let me down. "Cut. Good work, a couple more takes from Mark's line before he throws (Y/N) on the wall and we are done".

After work, Cliff drove me to my building and I am tired af "Goodnight giant" I say "Goodnight shorty" he says and I close the door. I walk to my apartment and then I remember Jensen. I knock his door. "Hey babe" "Hey" he says and pecks my lips. "Look, I'm sorry, I'm really tired and my back hurts because I was thrown on the wall four times" "It's ok. Come in, I will take care of you" he says and picks me up. "What are you doing?" I say and I laugh. He places me on the bed "I'm going to bring you your pajamas and I'll be back" he says "The keys are in my bag" "Found them" he shouts and leaves.

"Put on just your pants and lay on the bed" he says and kisses me. I look at him "Come, I've seen you naked before" he says and I roll my eyes. I put on my pajamas' shorts and I lay on the bed, on my stomach, shirtless. Jensen climbs on top of me and places his hands on my shoulders and starts massaging. "Thank you" I whisper "Your welcome" he says and kisses my neck. "How many scenes do you have tomorrow?" he asks "I only have the scene in the bar with you which I haven't read yet" "Me neither. We'll do it together later. Now relax" he says and kisses my neck again.

I snuggle next to Jensen and he wraps his hands around my waist. "I wanted to ask you if you want to come to the convention in Kansas city in two weeks. You can go see your family and then meet the supernatural family" he says "I would love that" I say and I kiss him. He runs his fingers through my hair "I love you (Y/N)" he says. I freeze for a second but I smile after "I love you too Jay" I say and I kiss him.

The sound of the alarm clock woke us up. I open my eyes and I look straight at his gorgeous green eyes. "Good morning" "Good morning" I say and he kisses me. "We got to go" I say "I know" he says but he doesn't let me get up because his hands are still on my waist. "Let's go" I say and I kiss him. We get up and we get ready to leave. "You realised that we never read our script" I say "It's ok, we'll do it im the car" he says and I nod.

"Hey, when is the season premiere?" I ask Jensen "Next Thursday" "Oh God" I say and I take a deep breath "What happened baby?" he asks and comes to me "That means that they will have already seen me in the first episode, what if they don't like me? What if--" "Hey, hey. Look at me. Everything will be fine. They will love you. Especially if you come on stage" "No, no, I can't" "Yes, you can. Jared and I will be there too". I take a deep breath and I look at him again "I'll think about it" "That's my girl" he says and pecks my lips "Let's go now" he says and I nod.