Part 23

"I took the fake blade back to clean it and check it in the break and I left the real one on set. I am holding the fake one right now which means that they are doing the stabbing take with the real steel blade" he says. We both run to set. On the way I try to call the director but he doesn't pick up.

Your POV
I lay on the floor and the stunt double takes the knife that I threw away earlier. He climbs on top of me and pretends to stab me in the belly. But it felt different. I look down and I see that the blade is in my belly. The stunt double immediately climbs off of me and the crew runs to me. "No, no, no" I whisper and tears are streaming down my face. The blade is still inside of me. I look up and I see David kneeled next to my head and Jared from the other.

"What the hell did you do?" Jared yells to the stunt double "I... I don't--". I start sobbing "(Y/N) stay calm" David says and takes my hand away from my belly. But I couldn't stop crying and quite sobbing. "I'll go bring Jensen" Jared says and stands up. "No, no, no, no" Jensen yells as he approaches. He kneels next to me "I... I can't--" "It's ok baby, everything will be fine. Just stay with me" he says. Tears are streaming down his cheeks too.

I start coughing and they roll me to my side so I can spit the blood that was coming out of my mouth. They roll me to my back again but I feel a lot weaker. "(Y/N) you need to stay awake" Jensen says but it's like he is a few feet away. "Jensen the ambulance is here" somebody says. I feel my eyelids get heavy.

Jensen's POV
"No, no, no, (Y/N)" I call for her but her eyes remain closed. The paramedics take her away "Let's go" Jared says and starts running. I follow him on the parking and we get to his car.

We arrived at the hospital and I run inside while he parks the car. "(Y/N) Ackles, where is she?" I ask the nurse who was at the desk. "She is up to surgery. The doctor will update you as soon as he can" she says. I thank her and I sit in the waiting room. Jared comes in and runs to me "How is she?" he asks "She is in surgery. I don't know anything else. I can't lose both of them Jared" I say and a few tears escape my eyes.

"I shouldn't have left. I should been there" "Hey, it's not your fault" "I should have been faster. I could prevent it but I wasn't fast enough. And he is going to pay" I say and I stand up. "Stay calm. He is already been taken care of because he is supposed to wait for the prop guy to give him the knives and stuff but he just took it himself" "Oh, I hope he is or I'm going to beat him to death" "Ok, I believe you but just try to stay calm for now" he says and I nod.

I chuckle "Do you know what's the funniest thing?" I ask and Jared looks at me "She was was afraid that I'm going to get injured doing stunts and look at us now" I say and he nods.

"I came as fast as I could. How are they?" Misha says "We don't know" Jared says "How are you holding up?" he asks me "I don't know". My phone rings. I take it out of my pocket "It's her mom" I say and look at Jared. "Hi, Liz" I say "Hi, Jensen. Is everything ok? Why isn't (Y/N) picking up?" "She... she had a pretty bad injury on set" "What? How is she? Is the baby ok?" "I don't know, we are waiting" "I'm coming there" she says and hungs up.

After a couple of hours a doctor comes "Mrs Ackles' family?" he asks "Yes" I say and get up immediately "Are you her husband?" he asks me "I am" "Come with me sir" he says and I nod and I follow him.