Part 27

Two weeks pasted and Jensen haven't came back to Austin yet because they need to make up for the filming days they lost. I couldn't go with him as we had planned because my doctor said that it would really help if I could stay as away from planes as I can. I started taking the vitamins and shots that she prescribed me for 40 days which were making me feel really tired and I am sleepy all the time.

I ate lunch and I laid on the couch. I was still in my pajamas but the second I closed my eyes I heard the door open. "Jay" I yell and I jump on him "I missed you too babe" he says and he kisses me. I climb off him "Why didn't you say that you were coming?" "I wanted to surprise you" he says and pecks my lips. "Do you want me to bring lunch?" he asks "No, I just had mac'n' cheese, there is more if want want to eat too. I would have made something else but I was not in the mood to cook today" "It's ok, I'll go unpack and I'll be back" "Ok" I say and he pecks my lips before he walked upstairs.

I lay on the couch again and I close my eyes. I didn't mean to sleep, I was just resting.

Jensen's POV
I walk downstairs and I see (Y/N) asleep on the couch. I chuckle and I walk to her. I pick her up and I carry her to the bedroom. I place her on the bed and I kiss her forehead before I walk back downstairs.

After I ate lunch, I called her doctor. "Hello Dr. Robbins. Ackles here" "Hello Mr. Ackles. How can I help you?" "(Y/N) told me last week that the fact that she feels tired is something normal but today that I came home I see that she is really tired and sleepy too. Is that normal?" "Yes, it is. Especially for the first two or three weeks of the treatment. Slowly, her body will get used to the hormones that she is taking and she will be coming back to her routine. Also, I talked with her the other day and she asked me about nauseousness which is something normal too for now and more things but you don't need to get worried. The first month is hard but the last 10 days should be a lot better" "Ok, thank you" "Your welcome. If there is anything else you need, call" "Thanks" I say and I hung up.

I turn off my phone and I go to her. I lay next to her and she turns to her side.

Your POV
I turn and I see Jensen next to me "Did I feel asleep in the couch?" "Yes, you did" he says and I sit up. "I gotta to go and clean the kitchen" I say "I already did" he says and tries to lay me down "Get some sleep, you are tired" he says and kisses me "I am not. I've been sleeping all day and I am always hungry and I am not allowed to work out and I'm going to become a fat emotional mess that is angry all the time" I say and I feel tears streaming down my cheeks.

Jensen places his hand on my cheek and wipes my tears with his thumb. "And I'll still love you" he says and kisses me "Don't think about that, ok? Everything will be fine. Now let's get some sleep" "But it's like 4 pm" "And?" "And what are we going to do when we wake up at midnight?" "I have a few ideas" he says and smiles. "Ok" I say and I lay down again.

I tear up again "What happened now?" Jensen asks softly "I can't even get comfortable in my bed, because my boobs are swollen because of all the hormones I'm taking. I can't lay on them or--" "Come here" he says and hugs me. "Better now?" "A lot" I say and he starts rubbing my back. "I love you" I say "I love you too" he says and kisses my forehead.

"It's only for 1 more week. Then it should be better" he continues "I hope so" I say and I let a breath out. I get up quickly and I run in the bathroom. I kneel in front of the toilet and I throw up. Jensen comes and holds my hair back for me. When I finally feel that I'm done, I get up and I head back to bed. He follows me and lays next to me. "How many days are you staying?" I ask him "A week" "Good" I whisper and I close my eyes.