Part 3

"I should probably get going" I say and I try to stand up but I almost fall. "Ok, I'm not letting you leave alone" he says "I'm fine" "Yeah right, let's go" he says and offers me his hand. I take it and walk out of the bar. "Where do you live?" "Currently at a hotel, but I need to find a house here because I got a new job" I say and I jump. "I see that you are really excited" "I am" "What is your new job about?" "I got casted in Supernatural" "Really?" "Yes, why?" "Nothing. When are you starting?" "Next month and I can't wait. I mean the actors in there are all so hot. They did a really good job with picking the cast and I can't understand why they got me. I guess I'm lucky" "I don't think that you are just lucky. Anyways, have you seen the show?"

"I've seen *try to count while being drunk* some episodes" "Are you sure that you paid enough attention to them?" "Yes and I have to say that Jensen must be the most handsome man that ever walked on this earth. His green eyes, his freckles that I bet are all over his perfect body and that smile... Just perfect. I mean have you seen him?" "Hmm, I have actually" "Is he..." I say but I pause and I put a hand on my stomach. I bent and I throw up. Jay is holding my hair and rubs my back. "Are you ok?" he asks as I get up again. "I think so" I say and he hands me a tissue "Thanks". I look back to him and I start getting dizzy "I think I'm going to faint" and with that my legs started giving up.

The bright sunshine is poking through my eyelids. I open my eyes and I look around. Where the hell am I? I sit up and I take a better look around "Good morning, how are you feeling?" I hear a man's voice ask. He was standing against the door frame "Jensen Ackles?" "Oh, seems like you paid attention when you were watching supernatural" "Did we?" I ask "No, you fainted and I had no idea in what hotel you are staying so I brought you to my apartment" "Great. Didn't even start working and I'm already embarrassing myself to my coworkers" "It's fine. It was cute hearing you talking about me" "I was?" "Yeah, you had no idea that I was next to you" "I didn't recognized you?" "No" "Well, you look different from season 1" "Ouch" "No, I meant in a good way. Anyways, I better leave. I've caused you enough trouble" I say and I get up from bed "It's fine. I had a good time last night" "I wish I could say the same thing but I can't really remember last night" I say and I walk to the door "Do you want to do it again? Without you being drank I mean".

Is he really asking me this? Is he really asking me out? Jensen Ackles is... Oh my God.

"Sure" I say trying not to seem nervous "Great. Give me your phone" he says and I do. "This is my number, so call me when you have time" "I will" I say and I open the door. "See you around" he says "See you" I say and I walk away from his apartment.

I walk in my hotel room, I throw my bag away and I fall on the couch. "How was your night?" Kate asks "I didn't have sex. It was embarrassing" "Why?" "I met Jensen Ackles" "Are you serious?" "I fainted and he took me to his apartment" "Ok and why are you like you are lost in thought" "Because I'm trying to decide what to wear on our date" "Your what?" she screams "He asked me out" I say and she screams. "He gave me his number and told me to call him" I continue "And what are you waiting for?" she says.

(Y/N)

Hi, seems like I'm free tonight

(Y/N)

Jensen
I'm free tonight too, text me your
hotel and I'll be there to pick you up at 8

"He is coming to pick me up at 8" "(Y/N) you are going on a date with Jensen freaking Ackles" she screams "I know" I scream and I hug her.

"Ready?" she asks me "I don't know" I say nervous "It's going to be great. You look gorgeous and he will be handsome"

"You are going to be the perfect couple" "What if he changed his mind?" "Stop that

"You are going to be the perfect couple" "What if he changed his mind?" "Stop that. You did it for the job too and everything went great" "You're right" I say and there is a knock on the door. "He is here. I don't think I'm ready" "If you don't go, I'm going to bring him inside and tell him embarrassing stories about you" "Fine, I'm going" I say but I stop again in front of the mirror. Kate pushes me to the door "Go" she says and I open it. "Hi" I say as I open the door "Hey, you look really good. Not that you didn't look good yesterday or this morning" "Thank you, you look really handsome too" "Thanks, shall we be going?" "Yes" I say and I take his hand.