Part 17

The bridesmaids and the groomsmen walk down the aisle. Then Gen and Jared and after them it's my turn. "Ready?" Tom asks me and I nod. I close my eyes and I take a deep breath.

The doors open and tears filled my eyes as I meet with Jensen's gaze. Walking to him, I couldn't contain my smile. Tom gives my hand to Jensen "Hi" I whisper "Hey" he whispers. 'You are gorgeous' he mouths and I smile. "We are gathered here today..." the pastor start saying.

"Now the couple has prepared their vows. Jensen, you may start first" he says. "(Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), when I first saw you I couldn't take my eyes off you. That's why I came to talk to you and if I didn't I would have made the worst mistake of my life. Because that night I've met the most beautiful, smart, caring, selfless and supportive person I've ever met. Sometimes it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. But I want you to know that when I look at you, I see the rest of my life in front of my eyes, because you are everything that I've ever dreamt of. I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve all of your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind, and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live".  I wipe the tears that were streaming down cheeks.

"(Y/N)?" the pastor says and I nod. "Jensen Ross Ackles, I'm not going to talk about the past right now because it doesn't matter. The moment I met you, you became my safe place, my home, my best friend, my soulmate. I love you Jensen and everytime I say this, I want you to remember that you are the best thing that ever happened to me. So, today, I promise to love you and support you, give you the best of me, keep myself open to you always and forever" I say. Jensen blinks away the tears from his eyes and runs a hand through his face.

"Can I have the rings?" the pastor asks and then little Tom comes with the rings

Jensen takes my hand " (Y/N), I give you this ring to wear as a symbol of my abiding love, my eternal faith and my undying devotion

Jensen takes my hand " (Y/N), I give you this ring to wear as a symbol of my abiding love, my eternal faith and my undying devotion. It is an outward reminder of our inner unity" he says sliding the ring to my finger. I take his hand "Jensen, I give you this ring to wear as a symbol of my abiding love, my eternal faith and my undying devotion. It is an outward reminder of our inner unity" I say doing the same.

I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" the pastor says and we kiss. We were only a day away from each other but I missed him so much. I pull away from the kiss, Jensen picks me up and carries me away from the alter.

Our photoshoot took about a couple of hours and after that we headed to the after party. Before we got inside Rob and Rich, the Kings of Cons, wanted to introduce us. "Please welcome Mr and Mrs Ackles" the say and we walk inside.

We go to the table where the cake is. Gen comes to me "The left glass is yours" she whispers to my ear and I nod. She leaves and Jensen and I take the knife. We cut the cake and we feed it one to the other. We take the glasses, we interlock our hands and we take a sip. I almost choke and I look at Gen who is waving me to swap the glasses. "Is this a kids' champagne or something?" Jensen asks.