Part 9

"Baby" a lady from behind us say "Mom?" Jensen says and then looks at me. She hugs him "How are you baby? I missed you" "Mom, stop calling me baby" he says and I try to hide my chuckle. A man comes too and he hugs him too "Hey dad" "Hey, how are you?" "Great and--" "We saw the first episode and I have to say that you did a good job at playing evil" his dad says. "Hi, I'm Donna" his mom says and shakes my hand "I'm (Y/N). It's nice to meet you". "I'm Alan. Good work yesterday (Y/N)" "Thank you".

I try to hold back the tears that were in my eyes. "I better go inside and let you talk" I say. Jensen hands me the keys "Are you sure?" "Yeah, I'm fine" I say trying to avoid eye contact. I walk away from them and as soon as I closed the door behind me, I let the tears fall.

Jensen's POV
I see her walk away and I know that she is not ok. I turn back to see my parents "Is she ok?" my mom asks "No, she had a fight with her parents earlier and she isn't feeling great since then" "What are you waiting for then? Go talk to her. Go comfort her, she needs you" my mom says "Wait how do you...?" "Oh come on, I raised you, I know that look" "Thanks, I'll call you later" I say and I kiss her cheek. I walk to our room and I knock the door.

Your POV
I open the door and Jensen comes in. Without saying anything, he hugs me and rubs my back. "You didn't need to come. You can go see your parents" "But you need more right now". "Sorry about earlier. My mom is talking like a fangirl after every episode and my dad is giving his professional opinion because he is an actor too" "It's fine, they didn't know".

"We have a free day today, right?" I ask him "Yes" "How about you go for lunch with your parents? Don't leave them alone. They came to see you. I'll be fine here" "Only if you come too" "No, I can't" "Please" "Fine" "Great, I love you" he says and pecks my lips. "I'll go get ready" I say and I go to my suitcase.

"How do I look?" I ask Jensen walking out of the bathroom wearing a pink jumpsuit, grey high heel sandals and a grey bag.

"Gorgeous" he says and kisses me. "Let's go then" I say and I take his hand. We walk out of the room and we go to the lobby where his parents were supposed to be waiting for us.

"Hi, I'm sorry for earlier but I wasn't feeling really good" I say "It's ok sweetheart" his mom says "Shall we?" Jensen asks and we nod. He offers me his hand and I take it and we all walk out of the hotel.

"I missed my baby" "Mom stop calling me baby" Jensen says and his dad and I chuckle. "Want something fancy or something casual?" Jensen asks "Casual" his parents say "I let you know of the best pizza place in Vancouver, you let us know of the best pizza place in Kansas city" "Sure. Follow me" I say and we start walking.

We sat on a table and we ordered our food and drinks "(Y/N) did you grew up here?" his dad asks me "Yes, and my family still lives here. And I did too before moving to Vancouver" "And this is your first acting job?" "Yes, it is. I have auditioned for more but I got so lucky on this one" I say and I look at Jensen "Have you two any funny stories from set?" his mom asks "Was it funny when I was pinching your leg trying to mess up your take?" Jensen asks "No, it wasn't. Some bruises on my leg haven't completely healed yet" I say "I know" he says and pecks my cheek "Because of Jensen, my right thigh was full of bruises after that day. He was pinching me under the table while I was trying to talk to Mark who was sitting on my left" I say and they laugh.

The rest of the lunch went really good. We all had a good time. I had a lot of fun hearing stories of young Jensen. Until my parents walked in.